xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forte

Team Fortress 2: Trading

I'm not sure if many people will look here for one, but since Team Fortress 2 has a trading system, you can come here to set up any trades you might want to look into.

If you want to show off your backpack, that's fine too, just use the tf2items backpack viewer at http://www.tf2items.com/.

I'm not really looking to make any trades right now, but you can view my backpack at any time at http://www.tf2items.com/id/quickmanx2

It'll update pretty frequently, so I guess it's a good idea to say to check it often.

Thanks to share this valuable infromation to us but as per i am new to share trading can you suggest any source from where i get more information about trading from basic.

Well, I can do my best to explain how it works and how the market in TF2 works (an FPS with an MMORPG-esque market... welp)For one, free to play users cannot trade with other people, they can only recieve items. If you didn't buy the game, then unless you purchase an item from the Mann Co. store, you can't trade with another user.Since the Sniper vs. Spy update, users have been able to craft the extra items they find, and for a long time, Valve had promised the advent of trading items. The item crafting system works like this:Two items used by the same class = 1 scrapThree items used by the same class = 1 class tokenThree items used in the same loadout slot = 1 slot token3 scrap = 1 reclaimed metal3 reclaimed metal = 1 refined metalMetal, in all of its forms, are the basic building blocks of the TF2 economy, and can be considered "money". Since it takes 9 scrap to make 1 refined metal, scrap is considered .11 of a refined. Likewise, a reclaimed is considered .33 of a refined.Since weapons are typically very common, they are the least commonly sold things. Some people may want a weapon enough to buy it, but most people will wait until they find it. Hats, on the other hand, are uncommon, and as such, are a very busy market. The majority of the game's hats are classified as "craft hats", which means they sell for cheap and are used to craft other hats according to the rebuild headgear recipie: Hat+Hat = Hat.Other hats, due to popular opinion, general rarity, or how new they are, sell for more, on the order of 3 to 4 refined. Very few hats really go above the 4 refined range, but some Misc. items go for much more, on the order of 7-8 reclaimed.