xisto Community
MissLilly

How Do You Make A Private Server For Alicia Online?

Okay, I want to start this post out with saying that I am new to this website, and I'm terribly sorry if I posted this thread in the wrong area..

My question to everyone that is willing to help me out would be: How to make a private server for the Korean game Alicia. (website to the game I wish to make into a private server) -- http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've played a lot of private servers such as Tera, Aion, Runescape, Fiesta, Blade N Soul.. So I know this isn't impossible to do, only problem is not a lot of people know about this game, and not a lot of people are english who play this game which is why my friends and I were discussing maybe making a private server so English people can play, and not have to worry about using Korean KSSN's, and using Korean money to buy certain in game features. Also making translations from Korean to English language.

I'd want to make a private server where you could edit the money values, how much you get within game money, along with shop items. But, I am not to experienced with making online private servers so I do not know where I would even start, also because no one has ever attempted to even create one for this game.

I will need a lot of help with this game, and will ask many questions, so please don't reply and tell me you can help me without knowing that I will probably bug you for step by step instructions on how to do this.

Thanks in advanced to anyone who would like to help me out in making this possible! There are over 40+ people who are English that will be very grateful, and all credit would go to whoever would decide to help make this private server work! Credits, and website and etc would give credit.

Please reply if you know how to help! Thanks again! :)

-Miss Lilly.

PS- if you can't read Korean use a translator for their webpage.

Okay, I want to start this post out with saying that I am new to this website, and I'm terribly sorry if I posted this thread in the wrong area..

My question to everyone that is willing to help me out would be: How to make a private server for the Korean game Alicia. (website to the game I wish to make into a private server) -- http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've played a lot of private servers such as Tera, Aion, Runescape, Fiesta, Blade N Soul.. So I know this isn't impossible to do, only problem is not a lot of people know about this game, and not a lot of people are english who play this game which is why my friends and I were discussing maybe making a private server so English people can play, and not have to worry about using Korean KSSN's, and using Korean money to buy certain in game features. Also making translations from Korean to English language.

I'd want to make a private server where you could edit the money values, how much you get within game money, along with shop items. But, I am not to experienced with making online private servers so I do not know where I would even start, also because no one has ever attempted to even create one for this game.

I will need a lot of help with this game, and will ask many questions, so please don't reply and tell me you can help me without knowing that I will probably bug you for step by step instructions on how to do this.

Thanks in advanced to anyone who would like to help me out in making this possible! There are over 40+ people who are English that will be very grateful, and all credit would go to whoever would decide to help make this private server work! Credits, and website and etc would give credit.

Please reply if you know how to help! Thanks again! :)

-Miss Lilly.

PS- if you can't read Korean use a translator for their webpage.

Hey Lilly,

This is a brilliant idea. I believe I would be able to help... but like you, I am a bit clueless as to what needs to be done. If someone gives you any information such as steps that are required, I'd be glad to help complete at least some of them. I believe a new server would be lovely, but since this is a more complex game and it's in a foreign language, I think it'll be a bit more challenging than most of the other games that have custom created, new servers. I'd also be honored to help with ideas for the server. If this becomes possible, I'd be very very grateful. Also, if you're able, I'd absolutely love to be a "Game Master" that helps new players, and does other such things that Game Masters are able to do. But since this is your idea, and you may not even want GM's, I won't bug you about it (also this is thinking WAY ahead). I'll do my best to find out some more about how to make this new server possible, and get back to you with any information I can find. So I'm sorry I cannot be of much help, but I'll search up some tips and whatnot.

~ PrimGrim.

PS - if this reply turns out crappy or wrong or discombobulated... it's 'cause I'm a noob and I don't know what I'm doing... so just TRY to ignore it. :'3