xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sirhenry

Halo 2 Video ...in the making

Hey!I'm just looking to see if any of you guys have any pointers for somebody's first Halo2 stunt video. I've already gotten most of the filming done, or at least a good part of it, and I need to find some good programs for splicing it all together. I need a program for recording video on high quality through the RCA plug on my computer and then cropping it with ease. I use Windows. I already have Zqwei-stein and that's excellent for arranging and programming and mastering etc., but my only problem is I need a program for cropping video into bite-sized clips and recording an entire VHS tape worth of my stuff.I've got some stuff planned:>I have a bizzare disappearing warthog. I shoved a whole bunch of boom-boom barrels under a warthog in zanzibar, and then lit the fuse. The warthog literally disappeared. I could not find it anywhere. I'm guessing it must have somehow landed somewhere very far away.>I also have some cool looking sword flying.>I have just some straight forward multiplayer clips.>I composed a not-too-shabby rearrangement/cover of the original halo theme which I plan to feature in parts of it. It threw in some spicy synth sounds and a new bongo beat while keeping the original integrity (sp?) of the song.>...and many more warthogs flying. ;)Any suggestions would be helpful!