xisto Community
velma

God Of War or so they say

So I just heard that they are releasing a fourth installment to the already famous God of War Series and wanted to know if any GoW fans are around here. They say that the game could probably hit the shelves in September 2012 but I am not too sure since there hasn't been an official statement about the same. Despite having played all of the versions, I love the Hydra level in 1 Anyone else a fan of the game here? If so, what made you play the game and what do you like about it? For me, it has to be the challenges but mainly the action :)

Velma,I have heard quite a bit about God of War, mostly because the UAE government had banned it and taken it off store shelves in the interest of younger computer gamers. In the UAE, computer game ratings are not really a concern as long as the game does not include sexual references or references to religion. Violence in computer games is tolerated because its influence is much debated. Some people claim that the violence in computer games keeps people from getting violent in real life whereas other people claim that it is the violence in media and computer games that makes children violent.I did get to catch the God of War trailer on YouTube and read the story line on the first two in the God of War computer game series and did find a rather interesting story line to follow. Having played many games along the lines of Doom and Wolfenstein where one has to find his or her way through a maze while shooting computer controlled 'enemies', I look for something new in computer games to keep me hooked. I like the sandbox style gaming in Grand Theft Auto and Mafia, and although I have not really had a chance to try Saint Row yet, I'm pretty sure I will like it as it is in the same genre. The story line plays a part in getting my interest too.