xisto Community
SelfAwakening

Numbers

from the first week of january 2007 to the end of december 2007 I was seeing numbers everywhere.numbers from 1-9for example: i would walk into a room and ive counted the number of chairs, tables, chair legs, table legs, windows....^ each you get a number e.g say if i got:4, 2, 16, 8, 3i would add this up and then simplyfy the number, like this:4 + 2 + 16 + 8 + 3 = 33 then this will be simplyfied to:3+3 = 6i would be doing this continously through out the day for whatever it was...and in the week i would get reoccuring numbers such as 8, 5 & 3'sand those would be the main numbers...this was happening in the begining the first few months and then its almost like it started getting stronger! such as levels like this...so say the in the week the numbers are: 8, 5, 3but 8,5,3 came from other numbers...so it would be in 3 levels:first level (the end simplyfied numbers)8, 5, 3second44, 23, 21third10, 24, 5, 15, 7, 11, 3, 4, 2, 1this got so intense!!!!! i was seeing objects as numbers...Just to let you know that this wasnt distressing it was entertaining, fun and fascinating! I felt in some ways that i was finding answers or somethin through numbers.Are there any ideas on this ??

Well, I don't know about fun and fascinating, but that particular habit sounds pretty strange to me. But of course, numbers are not my thing. It's funny how some people's minds work, that I find fascinating. Now yesterday, when we were at the swap meet, thre were lots of people there that had their dogs with them. My mind automaticly tries to identify the breed of the dog, or in the cases of mixed ancestery, I try to see what breeds are in the background of the dogs I see. After my brain completes it's breed analisis, it then moves on to the health condition of the dog automaticly. Yesterday there was a pretty scruffy looking dog there, but after studying it briefly, my brain came to the conclusion that it was a very old dog. So, I'm thinking maybe you are a math genius just waiting to bloom! If you enjoy doing this, that's great, providing you don't let it become an obsession. Learn to shut it off. You wouldn't want it to become one of those obsessive compulsive behaviours that they make you take drugs to stop doing. Remember, if you lock up your brain with one thing, nothing else can get it.

Thank you so much for replying to me! I'm trying find out why i was doing this...I was good at maths at school! Also at the moment ive been looking at something called numerology!The year before all this (2006) number stuff I went through a break down of some sort... where all meaning was lost. I was literally questioning everything! my name my existence... another thing was when i tryed to read things, I wouldnt understand what it ment.. i would read again and again 10 times and i wouldnt get it.. so for the paragraph i was tryin to read i would brain storm on each word... In some ways i feel maybe this number thing was to find meaning again?.........