xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Upgrading From A Zire 31?

HiI received a Zire 31 last christmas and absolutly love it, I keep it handy all the time. I use the free PIlot-DB database to enter my DVD collection, along with games and all kind of stuff.What would you guys recommend as a step up to the Zire 31?I don't need the latest ones of course, reading my email would really be cool along with web browsing, I think that's blue tooth technology right?Thanks in advancePatrick

I don't need the latest ones of course, reading my email would really be cool along with web browsing, I think that's blue tooth technology right?

thats not blue tooth. blue tooth is a low power consumption radio transmission frequency, like wi-fi 802.11b, but uses less power. if you live in europe, then i suggest getting an XDAII from o2 or if you want to go fancy and get wi-fi, then get the XDAIIi. both have blue tooth and wap/gprs access, along with video and still camera. the XDAII runs at 400mHz, while the XDAIIi runs at 520mHz. the XDAIIi also has a better camera. but really any of the o2 XDA range would suit your needs perfectly.