xisto Community
velma

Tobi's Identity & Kabuto's Master There are spoilers so be warned

This is a thread for both discussion of the identities and a vent about the really sad way the manga is shaping up.

Inspired by a topic made a long time back aboutNaruto's Father, I decided to open a thread to discuss about who these two mystery men could be. Now, earlier it assumed that Kabuto worked for himself after having absorbed Orochimaru.. But it seems like he is still playing lackey for someone, I dearly hope Masashi Kishimoto does not bring back Orochimaru because that would be super desperate. The second one is Tobi, I love this character.. He is superbly twisted and funky at the same time, It was generally accepted that Tobi and Madara were the same since the dude claimed to be Madara. So he possesses one Sharingan & one Rinnegan(This is the one he "took back" from Nagato).

But curveballs must exist to play with our happiness therefore who should show up from one of the edo tensei crypts? Of course, MADARA UCHIHA HIMSELF!. This has ignited the original TOBI = OBITO theory which had been dropped when Tobi claimed to be Madara... Quite honestly I am sick of hearing the obito theory, I just want that dead kid to stay dead under that damn rock. To challenge the Obito theory, there have been other candidates like Shisui(another dead guy) and Sasuke(yeah, I actually saw a post about this on a manga board).

Personally, I think Kishimoto is tired of his project(can't blame him) and it shows because the really cool and exciting battles at the start of the war are now pretty stretched and cheesy (the five kages coming together to fight).

So do you think Masashi Kishimoto will reintroduce an old friend/foe or perhaps introduce us to someone completely new. I think he should have a gag version where Sasuke's dad is actually Tobi :P but I think Tobi could be one of the original orochimaru projects, Yamato being the Senju clone and Tobi being the Uchiha clone or uchiha+senju mixbreed. I wanted to add a few more points but I am too lazy to check the manga :P