xisto Community
UND3R

Suggestion Fourm my suggestion of a suggestion fourm

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Xisto should have a foumr for suggestion for the Xisto site. It think it was good be good. I am suggesting a suggesting foumr. :P

We already have a support forum The support forum :) And we have multiple suggestion forums so there is no need to add another one. What kind of suggestions did you have? Maybe I can point you in the right forum if you tell me what kind of a suggestion you had in mind.

Yes, we have plenty of forum topics, what we need these days are people posting ideas, suggestions, comments, what have you in the forums we already have. Though I have noticed, people don't seem t pay a lot of attention to the forum topic catagories, I see odd posts that have nothing to do with that particular forum. Granted, sometimes you have a subject that is hard to fit in a specific topic, but then when in doubt, I just use the General forum.