xisto Community
VickyMilza

Greetings From Vicky Milza... New member introduction

Hello everyone,Nice to meet you guys, I am a newbie here and my name is Vicky. Lots of discussions and topics made me join this board. Also all the topics are interesting and helpful, so, I want to take part in them. Besides, I like to make good friends online and have fun around. Hope I can get all your cooperation and support.Thanks a lot.Vicky

hi Vicky, glade to see you here in Xisto, and you are right you can find a valuable information and interesting topics all over the forum. also the community is so supportive and helpful. so take your time, take a look, and post and enjoy. good luck.

Welcome Vicki!This is certainly a good place to make friend and exchange information. Xisto covers a very wide range of topics from people all over the world. I'm sure you'll be able to make lots of friends and discover some great stuff too. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Xisto forums Vicky, it is wonderful to know that you find the topics here interesting and helpful, maybe you'd like to tell us which topics brought you here? You can also tell us about your likes and hobbies :) If you have any problems or doubts don't hesitate in asking any of the members but make sure to do so without breaking any rules ;)Have fun!

Hi Vicky!Good to have you on-board. You'll find people on the forum interesting in all sorts of stuff, and always willing to hand out advice. While participating, you would also get to earn credits that you can redeem for web hosting packages from Xisto - Web Hosting/Xisto so that's a definite plus.While you are new to the forum, do check out the rules. The forum encourages unique content and copy-pasting is a definite no-no. Also, you can't put your sign off within the message body but instead it has to be in your forum signature (see your profile page for editing your signature). If you are ever in violation of the rules, a friendly moderator will drop you a message and remind you about the rule book.I see you do not have a myCENT counter on your PMB yet. When you sign up on the forum and post messages, your messages appear on the forum but they are not accounted for till you sign up on the Xisto - Support and billing site with the same username/email address. As soon as you sign up, you will get credits for all of the posts that you make, including the ones that you have made between the time that you signed up on Xisto and the time that you signed up on the Xisto - Support and billing site. Do make sure that you use the same username when you sign up because the system would have no way of telling you're the same person on both accounts.There's a sub-forum for almost everything and the Computing sub-forum is where all the activity about web development and design happens.You may want to take a look at the web hosting packages on the Xisto - Support and billing site. It features the Logic basic package for about $3 per month and a domain name at $13 per year so as soon as you come up with the credits or cash to pay for it all, you can subscribe to a hosting package. It will take you a while to collect the credits to order a hosting package and a domain name. The myCENT counter appears next to each of your messages and as soon as the myCENTs counter goes over one hundred, it drops a dollar (call it a myDOLLAR, if you will) into your Xisto - Support and billing account balance and the remaining myCENTs are returned to your myCENT counter and keep adding up till you can make up another hundred. The myCENT credits take a while to appear while the script accounts for your postings to the forum so give it a day or two and you should receive an email telling you when you go over one hundred myCENTs.As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I or one of the other members of the forum would be glad to reply to you and offer you our assistance.

To VickyWelcome to Xisto.I must agree there are lots of interessting topics.I myself am also new here and have made some nice friends.And everyone i have met here are very helpful and friendly.As you may have seen on my status my labrador had 8 puppies yesterday.Well i look forward to seeing you around on the forum if you need to know anything about the forum dont be afraid to ask anyone no matter how big or small it maybe.

Welcome to Xisto Vicky. I guess by now you been around the site and familiarised yourself with how things work. like the mycents you receive for posting and the 'free' hosting and domains. we are all one big family on KS and we support one another on the forums wherever we can. helping, advising and at times cheeky arguments but at the end of the day we all here to gain knowledge and experience in a life and different feilds we encounters in our endeavours. I hope you will find these forums as educational and interesting we have found them.Welcom to the family Vicky and if you ever need anything all you do is just ask.