xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mrdee

What Is My Browser Doing? Why is Xistos security certificate at question?

Ever since clearing the cache in my browser (the latest version of Google Chrome), whenever I am logged out and try to log in to the Xisto - Support site again, I get the following:

The site's security certificate is not trusted!You attempted to reach https://support.xisto.com/, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications. You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

Underneath it has two buttons saying: "Proceed anyway" and "Back to safety".

Why is this happening, I do not see why Xisto's security certificate would be no longer good (By the way, the browser tab says "SSL Error").

It works when I click "Proceed anyway", but I would rather avoid the issue.

Can anyone tell me what i need to do to make the security certificate work again?

Thank you.
Edited by mrdee (see edit history)

Weird, I got that same error message, or one something like that at any rate a few days ago when I tried to log in to check my mycents total. Freaked me out! But it just happened the one time, I tried again the next day and it didn't do it.