xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dyson

Hello All Im New To The Forum

Welcome Dyson to Xisto. I hope you do enjoy the forums. Tell us a little more about yourself, your interests, hobbies, are you going to have a web site hosted, and if so, what kind of web site are you going to have?

Hey Dyson!Glad to have you onboard with us at Xisto. We look forward to seeing lots of posts from you and we welcome you to become a part of the Xisto community.There are lots of folks around here to help out if you are having any problems, and I see that you have yet to sign up at the Xisto - Support and Billing site but not to worry, it does not mean that you lose any posting credit. As soon as you sign up on the Xisto - Support and Billing site (with the same username as you have here on this forum), your myCENT counter will appear in your PMB next to every post that you make s you can look up the myCENTs that you have earned. Each time the myCENT counter goes up to 100, you get a Xisto dollar (myDOLLAR?) credited to your account and you can use it for ordering hosting packages. You will most probably be starting off with one of the basic packages and probably a domain name too and will be going forward from that point on. There's a Logic Basic package for about $3 per month, and the domain names are usually for $13 a year so you ought to get started writing something to post onto the forum to accumulate the myCENTs that you need to order a hosting package.Happy posting!

hi Dyson,welcome to Xisto, you will find a lot of interesting and usful topics here. you can have friends, and have fun, just keep on posting and be active and enjoy. good luck.

Hello to Dyson and Xuoxo.

You are both very welcome on the Xisto forums.

It would, of course be good if you told the members here a bit about yourself, things as your interests, hobbies,, wheher or not you have a website, or whether you intend to have a website hosted here, and more similar things.

You are certainly going to be able to have discussions about a wide range of topics here, and you will also find lots of smart and knowledgeable people here, who will usually be able to help you with any problems or queries you might have.

Dyson, you also said "I want to do my bit for this forum", which is great, but this forum could also do a lot for you, apart from the aforementioned things about the discussions and the knowledgeable people, you can also get your very good hosting space here, with lots of features, no advertisements on your website and completely free, you "pay" for your web space by posting in the forums and accumulating MyCents credits, which you can then use like real money to keep your web hosting going.

Anyway, I hope you will both have a great time here and have lots of fun.

Edited by mrdee (see edit history)

Hi Xuoxo!It's good to have you join us. You should have your own thread in the introduction subforum to get your due attention from other members of the forum. If you have created your own forum thread, then ignore this little suggestion.Do read my message to Dyson in an earlier post to this thread for information about how to get yourself a web hosting package from Xisto - Web Hosting/Xisto. I'm assuming that you did not sign up on the Xisto - Support and Billing site yet because you do not have a myCENT counter in your PMB. When you signup, the myCENT script also gives you credit for the posts that you have made to the forum even before you were able to sign up at the Xisto - Support and Billing site so you may be late in signing up, but they do not penalise you for it.I hope you have a good time on the forum and have your share of learning experiences and moments of joy as you share the URL of your first website (do you already have one?).Do feel free to post to the forum or to this thread if you need any help and one of the friendly members or moderators will assist youl