xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
braders

How Do U Know When A Girl Likes U

i really like this girl were in most lessons together, when ever i talk to her she holds eye contact(she does that with most people ), also when i ask for a huge she says no but straight after i ask her, her best mate will say to her can i have a hug and she will say yes like she is teasing me,also when were sat near or next to each other she plays with her hair and somethimes makes her foot touch mine, willing to help me with my work and also willing to meet up with me what should i do ? :blink:

How do you know? Well, a lot of that depends on your age. If your just 6 or 7 years old, she may throw rocks at you! :) But yes, from what you've said, she probably does like you. Be friendly, non demanding, show interest but don't be pushy, and see where it goes.

The way she behaves around you does make it seem that there is some positivity, but I can't really go as far as to say that she really likes you. For some people, it is their nature to help people even if they are complete strangers to the ones that they are helping out so you cannot tell for sure. Making eye contact and playing with one's hair are often behavioral traits and you cannot really jump to conclusions based on those signs alone. There are times when you would sit with one knee over another and your foot would accidentally touch somebody but you would tend to downplay or ignore the incident rather than apologise for it.What I mean to say is that there are some signs that you could draw upon but you cannot tell for sure. Besides, relationships take time to develop and as sheepdog says, you should see where it goes by playing along and not expecting the world out of the relationship.

dude, 50/50 in my book, talk to her about anything you know she'll talk about, eventually with enough talk and a couple laughs she might start to like you, I've done it before and that's why i put up my little topicBe sure not to get too close to her

Well, it really depends on your age like sheepdog say she might throw rocks at you, but if your older she might. Girls well here is a check list:-tries to be your partner (sometimes)-She smiles when she talks to you or a slight bigger smilewhen she talks to you (unless she smiles a lot)-She doesn't question you if you give her a present for christmas, or what you celebrate, and her birthday-and more but thoughs are simple.