xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dadman

Why Is Xbox Better Than Playstation 3? How is Xbox better?

Does anyone else see that there are numerous reasons Xbox is better than Playstation 3? Aside from Xbox being more versatile by offering computer-like capabilities, it also has more realistic live-stream graphics. While Playstation 3 has had server malfunctions multiple times for extended periods, Xbox has been significantly more reliable. Xbox is more user friendly and self-explanatory while also being able to do more things the user might want.

I kind of disagree. Both systems are more computer-like than anything. Both of them can have OS's installed in fact.Graphics on the PS3 are much better than the 360, but that's also because the discs hold more information. I like the Bluetooth though...Along with this, the exclusive games for PS (such as the Final Fantasy series) make it a huge win for me.

I've heard that people tend to buy XBox due to PS3 is using blue ray disks which is much harder to pirate or something like that. :P

I've heard that people tend to buy XBox due to PS3 is using blue ray disks which is much harder to pirate or something like that. Posted Image

Well, at one point the PS3 wasn't cracked, and the cost of Blu-Rays were $20 each (for blanks). I'm sure that has some part to play in it, but you also have to look at exclusives. For example, as far as I know the last Final Fantasy only came out on 360, as well as games like Halo. When it really comes down to it, exclusives play a huge role in systems and how well they sell.

Well, at one point the PS3 wasn't cracked, and the cost of Blu-Rays were $20 each (for blanks). I'm sure that has some part to play in it, but you also have to look at exclusives. For example, as far as I know the last Final Fantasy only came out on 360, as well as games like Halo. When it really comes down to it, exclusives play a huge role in systems and how well they sell.

Indeed, exclusives is what devines consoles lately. I have an X-Box, but only for it's Kinect and Halo. I'd buy a PS3 only for Dust 512.
For cracked games... Just buy them, the manufacturers put a lot of efford in it :P

first of all i think xbox360 is better than PS3 in some aspects and not in total , they are different things and the gamers depending on what they want will get one. xbox360 comes with kinect which bring lots of fun to the players so those who want to jump in their home to move their body when they are playing a game will go for xbox360 but PS3 is powerfull console too, graphics is a little better if you get a full HD display you will see the difference and i like the controller of PS3 a little more than xbox360. by the way both are good consoles and as we see not all of games will come for both consoles so the buyers should see which games they like more and then go for the one that they want.