xisto Community
canute24

See! This Is The Power Of Your Mind Everyone should read this.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt Tell me what you think??? ;)

I  cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg  The  phaonmneal  pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at  Cmabrigde  Uinervtisy,  it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,  the  olny  iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the  rghit  pclae.  The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit  a  porbelm.  Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter  by  istlef,  but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

yaeh and I awlyas  thought  slpeling  was ipmorantt

Tell me what you think???  ;)

54245[/snapback]

WOW! i can't believe that i can read it for less than 15 seconds! where did you get it?

I sorta knew that already. I (along with my friends I chat with) make many typos when I type, and yet I read over them as if they were all spelled correctly. It's really cool what the human mind can really do when you think about it. It's just really werid...I had no difficulty reading that at all...

It was a forward. :D

Yes! Very cool! Our mind is an incredible tool in life :D .. I have recieved that forward before aswel. There forums are really cool :o .. Lfie wkros in muoiretsys wyas. Sobohi << hehe ..

i was looking at nat geo or a channel like that and that same thing came out! that is pretty cool! hey, wanna also try the power of your mind and conviction? i saw this on the news. go to somebody and have then lift there arm pointing to the horizon, let the know that you will push their arm downwards and they must try to keep it pointing to the horizon. once they know that tell them to repeat out loud "i will fail" 3 times and then push their arm, they will be weak and they will "fail". now instruct them to say 3 times "i will succeed" and do the same, this time they should be able to keep it up. let me know when you try

i was looking at nat geo or a channel like that and that same thing came out! that is pretty cool!
hey, wanna also try the power of your mind and conviction? i saw this on the news. go to somebody and have then lift there arm pointing to the horizon, let the know that you will push their arm downwards and they must try to keep it pointing to the horizon. once they know that tell them to repeat out loud "i will fail" 3 times and then push their arm, they will be weak and they will "fail". now instruct them to say 3 times "i will succeed" and do the same, this time they should be able to keep it up. let me know when you try

this one is hypnotism a known fact but unexplained

LOL!I remember recieving this in a bulletin once. I had no idea the silly thing was all garbled up UNTIL I read the part that pointed it out! I was reading it JUST fine up until then. Then all of a sudden it was as if someone had sneezed and rearranged all the letters! I could still read it, however it took a bit more concentration.Weird huh?:D