xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mrdee

What Goes On In The Gallery One can not see the others pics.

I was wondering if this is a certain oddity in the Gallery's behaviour or what:

Earlier today, nanna created an album of her own and uploaded some pictures of our dogs.

Just to clarify (for the people who don't know): nanna and me live in the same house, and hence we ae on the same IP address and Wireless network.

I was wondering if that could be causing what we are experiencing now:

When I look at the main page of the forum, under "Recent Gallery Images", I still see the ones I uploaded in the first two places, which were, before nanna uploaded her pictures, the two most recent ones.

Funny enough, when nanna is on the same page, her uploaded pictures show as the most recent ones, while mine are not to be seen anywhere.

Also, when browsing through the galleries, on my laptop, my album is there, showing my pictures, while nanna's are not to be found anywhere, while on nanna's laptop, her album is there while mine seems to be invisible.

I am really wondering what the reason behind this could be, whether it is due to using the same IP address or what?

Fact of the matter is: other members seem to be able to see both sets of pictures, velma, for example seems to have seen the pictures both of us uploaded to the Gallery.

Does anyone have an idea what is going on, and has anyone got any idea how we can (if it is possible at all) put things right?

Thank you.

Edited by mrdee (see edit history)