xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
janisdolan

Hello Peeps introduction from a new joiner

Hello, just wanted to say HIYA to all of you. This is the first time I have posted on this site, I think. Although I might have done so some year's back, back before I got sick of the internet. But I am better now, stronger, more confident, and very much more experienced. Hope this finds you all well. BTW How do I make a signature, and can I have my url in it?

Edited by janisdolan (see edit history)

Welcome back to KS i hope you enjoy self here again and i hope you meet lots of new friendly faces around here.I am also new to KS i want to get hosting to do my own blog of delicious recipes.Well i hope to see you hanging around here quiet often.

Well, I was hoping someone else would come along and say hi to you also, and tell you how to do the signature thing, since I'd like to know too! Anyway, Welcome to Knowldege Sutra! Or Welcome back, which ever the case may be. Don't let any lack of confidence keep you away, look at me, I post all the time and I don't know beans about computers or much of anything else for that matter.

Welcome back to Xisto.

Hope you will have a great time here and not get sick of the Internet again.

You asked the question of how to make your signature, well, it is fairly simple.

On top of the forum, click on the arrow next to your name and select "My Settings".

On the new screen, select "Signature" on the left, you will then also see an option "Edit Signature".

As for your question if you can put your URL in your signature, it is mentioned underneath the "Edit Signature" feature, but, just as a reminder, here are those rules as set out by Xisto:

Your signature may contain:

• Up to 2 images

• Images up to 300 x 300 pixels

• Up to 3 URLs

• Up to 10 lines

Designing/Editing your signature can be extremely simple, or, just as difficult if you want it to be, if you wish to add a complex graphic to it.

However, as things are, things are pretty much self-explanatory, not much more difficult than editing a post on the forum.

Anyway, have fun.