xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nanna

Hello I Am New

Hello As you see my name is nanna thats because im nanna to 2 beautiful grandaughters.Ive come to Xisto because i would like to build credits up to have my own hosting for my blog.I am new to this computer lark and am just learning about how to make web sites and blogs.My hobbies are looking after my grandaughters,cooking hence my blog,reading,watching soaps Eastenders being my favourite as have watched that from day one when it aired for the first time in feb 1985 and playing games on FB and on my DS.I hope this gives you an insight to who i am and what im about.

Hi nanna!Welcome to Xisto. I remember seeing you on the Astro Loco forums too for the brief period that I have been there and it is nice to see members of both forums signing up on each other... it really helps the community grow and you get the best of both worlds.If you are here to learn about building web sites and blogs, you've come to the right place. There are lots of people around who are willing to help and are either web designers, web developers, or both. I'm a web developer and can manage some web design too... I seem to lack in the Photoshopping creativity but I can make up some rather simple web designs, build a standards compliant website, and put together an ASP.NET or a PHP based web application. There are plenty of tutorials on here that you can look up and there are lots of people who can respond to your discussion threads.Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Nanna,you are very welcome to the forum here.Hope you will have a good time here and also learn a lot by posting your questions and/or problems.I also look forward to you starting your hosting with Xisto - Web Hosting and reading the work you put down here in the shape of a website or blog.Have lots of fun, and keep posting.

Hey nana welcome to the forum! If you already didn't know you must create an xisto account using the same email in order to receive credits for posting :P. Also if your new we have some pretty great people on here who will help and answer your questions. I am sure anyone would wish there grandparents where more in the "know". I hope you find what you are searching for!Have a great day/night,-CalebFTW

Edited by CalebFTW (see edit history)