xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

New Post2Host Company grand opening September 1st, 2011

Grand opening for a new web hosting company happens today, September 1st, 2011. it's a post to host company, but you can also purchase web hosting for as low as .36 a month. That is not a typo. It's a brand new company with a lot of advantages. the main advantage aside from the price is that they have a GREAT and FAST support team. you can't go wrong with this hosting company.

if you don't want to purchase hosting, all you have to do is post in the forums to earn credits for hosting. there is a great community of members over there already and most of them are already hosted with us. to find out more about this brand new hosting company, come visit us at astroloco and let us hear your reviews HERE about this brand new company that is taking the post2host community by storm!

the link is also in my signature....

Hi!Just when we thought that post to host was too good to be true, there's another website out there, other than Xisto, that offers a post to host service too.I've just got a quick glance over at AstroLoco (okay, so maybe it was a little more than just a glance) and the one thing that I like about the forum is that it uses phpBB, the open source forum. I'm all for open source and that immediately struck a cord with me. Getting hosting credits by posting on AstroLoco is going to take me a while - it sure did take me a long long time when I got my first post to host hosting package here at Xisto before I actually put their promise to a test and became a more regular poster - but when I do, I'll post my review about the service but once again, I'd like to say kudos to you for choosing phpBB over the other forum scripts out there and supporting the open source project.

It looks like post to host is starting to be popular, which is good because i only saw this after days of searching lol.With the way its going ppl wont have to pay to host at all! XD

Post to host has been around for a while but most people are simply not aware that such a thing exists. Most people still believe that if you want to have your own domain name and want to have a webhost that provides you with unrestricted access to all of the features that PHP has to offer, including emailing from PHP scripts, you have got to get a web hosting package. Also, many people who have shared web hosting packages have their providers constantly monitoring their resource usage and have their website taken down at even the slightest sign of exceeding the resource limits, and I am not just speaking about bandwidth here. Also, when you pay a web hosting firm, you have to use your credit card and there is just the remote possibility that your credit card number can get stolen from their database either because of a disgruntled employee or because their database got hacked because they did not implement proper security measures on their information system.I have been with Xisto for a couple of years and I do not think I will be moving away anytime soon. The community here is less critical about the things that you do and the people here are more friendly than the folks that you will find on most discussion boards and forums. There are hardly any flame wars, though for a while there was a bit of a flame war. Right now, the Xisto community is as friendly as ever and there are people always willing to help out. Of the regulars here are velma and sheepdog, and they keep the discussion going on and on while the MyCENTs keep adding up.Switching between post to host providers is also hard because when you have accumulated your posting credits, or should we call them web hosting credits, they just remain in your account without an expiry so you might as well make the most of what you have in your account and work on getting as much as you can instead of distributing your posts across multiple post to host providers because you cannot really manage to get the required posting credits when you opt for the higher web hosting packages without spending all day and all night at the computer typing away (we do have lives to live, you know. It's not like we are zombies in the world of the Matrix and everything in life as we know it is a lie).Anyway, bluze, I'm glad you finally found this forum and I hope to see much much more of you in the forums.