xisto Community
thebluekirby

What Grade Are You In?

Grade?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Huh. Can't believe no one made a topic about this yet. You don't have to reply what grade you're in if you don't want to. This is just another pointless poll. And I'm really curious anways XDI'd go under 6th-8th grade, I'm in 7th grade ;)

My topic was close enough...that was determining the age of everyone here. I'm currently a senior in high school. I've got a brisk three months left, and then it's all over! I'll be moving on to college. Yes. COLLEGE. Although I do enjoy making collages. They make my wheels go 'round ;) An understandable spelling error, I guess, especially for a seventh grader. Wait until you hit the big time. Then it becomes an issue!

Well i don't do go to school. I graduate high school in 2003. i guess i have to get off my lazy butt and think about going to college. although i already know what i want to go to college for. but yeah no school for me as of now.

Hey, before you put up a poll you should think about others too. There are people all over the world here and not everyone can give proper answers to grades. I think a better idea would be to put age instead of grades. I hope everyone uses years to count age. ;)

ya and there is only college on the poll with no university. where i come from college is for retardss that couldn't make it into university. university gives out degrees while colleges only give out diplomas... totally different.

I graduated high-school in 2002 and now I'm at the University level (currently waiting for my second year to get over with). Oh and by the way, I'm doing my BSc in Information Systems and Management. Would be good if you could post up your subjects (or majors) too. ;)

Busy doing my second degree at University, did a Bachelor of Science and am now doing a Bachelor of Business, still got AGES to go but in a few years time I'll have dr. in front of my name instead of mr. ;)

ya and there is only college on the poll with no university. where i come from college is for retardss that couldn't make it into university.  university gives out degrees while colleges only give out diplomas... totally different.

54210[/snapback]

Hey that means I have to withdraw my vote. I am doing my BE. But here they still call colleges, where you can even get Masters degree. Which country are you in? I think we need to have more polls to get more info. But I think these polls are a waste. Not all vote in it. out of 2000 not even 20 vote. Less than 1%. ??? :|

right now im in 11th grade, im doing IB in my school, IB sucks...so much work...

Those who post in this topic or any other topic please keep in mind that there are people fro all over the world here. So make sure that you explain things properly. I don't understand IB. Would you understand if I said BE in ME. ok. Bye.