xisto Community
shadowx

Domain/service Aproval Conme on guys, so slow, why?

Is the whole of xisto on holiday?I registered a domain and basic plan nearly 48 hours ago and it is still pending... This should be damn fast, less than 24 hours, a matter of a few hours assuming it happens during business hours. Why is it taking so long?I raised a ticket on the issue, it really shouldnt take this long for a professional company.

My last few domains each took three or four days to process IIRC. It's an annoying wait considering 123-Reg will send me an email almost instantly saying domains have been set up (assuming you've paid, of course :P ).

Jesus, for a professional site that is unacceptable to be honest! I have set up sites for clients and had approval within hours of submitting the order.If only there was a rival, and better, site that is post to host *innocent*Seriously though, if any Xisto - Support are reading this, get your act together otherwise people like me will be leaving in our hundreds and KS will fall on it's knees. Opaque has already ensured it is going downhill, this could be it's death. Get my site online!Glad I'm not paying real money. No way I would EVER recommend any xisto sites for paying clients!Cheers for the reply, shame you arent on the xisto team, at least you sign in!

Why is it taking so long?

Because the forum member signing up despite being a veteran is moderated before his package is approved if Mycent is the method of payment. You know this since members with warnings or sub standard posts are denied hosting/registration.

Tis a shame that you opened the topic about your account not created but didn't bother updating the topic and ticket with the confirmation that your account was created and you've setup the website.

Topic Closed.