xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joshthegreat

Thug - Thps I hope we all love them.

Well who here likes Tony's skateboarding games? I'm a real fan and have followed the series through from the beginning. I just seriously hope they don't mess up the next game, Tony Hawk's Underground 3. I just thihnk that games need something seriously new, like the contrast between thps4 and THUG1.Who agrees?

THUG2 just needed something more original. I don't think the graffiti option was enough. They should have taken out classic mode since you can make one your self, and should have expanded the story and made it much bigger. Dissapointing. But all the same very enjoyable.

I am a great fan of Tony Hawk and games that have his name on it!!!When i play THPS or THUG, i usually play it on medium difficulty because I like to enjoy it, not losing my nerves casue I cant finish it.What I'm trying to say is that I really like that the game is not that hard, and I can enjoy by beating it easy and then play it on hard if i want to.What I really liked in THUG1 is that you can put your own face in the game.Hope that they are gonna come up with something inovative like that for THUG 3.

You could add your face in the game in THUG2 too. I agree with you about it being best to play when it's not too hard so you can enjoy it more, but I like a challenge every now and again.

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is a great game and so is the previous Tony Hawk games. I spend hours a day now on the Training level trying to beat my highest combo record. It even makes me sweat. :)