xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Harlot

Jeb Bush, "bashing Obama Won't Be Enough To Win"

Jeb Bush today was interviewed where he gave his opinion on the 2012 election and I think he hit the nail right on the head when he talked about the GOP's habit of bashing President Obama as a means to winning the 2012 election. I miss the days where candidates argued their ideological points and make logical stances on how to build a better nation, but now all I hear is "One Term President", "Tar Baby", and "You Lie". I don't hear any arguments on how conservative policies will turn around the economic crisis, create more jobs, and help lower the country's exploding financial deficit. It really is a turn off to hear nothing but attacks from people who are just trying to ride a wave of dissent into a political office. I will say that Mitt Romney has been careful not to attack, and has focused a bit more on the issues than on President Obama. However, people such as Bachmann, Palin, and Herman Cain have not presented any solutions, and only spend all of their air times launching attack after attack. Maybe that will play well with the GOP base, but that does not move independents and right leaning democrats that the GOP nominee will need in order to win the general election. Ronald Reagen is a prime example of how campaign should be ran. I am not a conservative, but he was an individual who stuck to the message and was able to inspire even those who disagreed with him. So currently, I think Romney is probably the most reasonable person on the GOP side. He is no Reagen, but he is a decent candidate compared to the other.

Some months have gone by since your post, and as you may know, the political battles have not even slowed. they just keep getting worse and worse by the day. I'm getting so sick of politics I can hardly stand to be in the same room with a tv on. The back stabbing, lying, fact twisting has been some of the worst I have ever seen. Here's a bold statement I'd love to debate. Obama is the worst racist of the lot. He plays the race card at every turn. Let a white policeman arrest a black man and they get invited to the white house to have a few beers and work out their differences. Hispanic (originally reported by the media as a white) kills a black youth and Obama is going on about how that could of been his child that was killed. The Black panthers publicly put out a million dollar bounty on a man that at the time was not even charged with a crime against a black and nothing is done about that. Blacks try to intimidate white voters and prevent them from voting, and they won't press charges against them. I think Obama is deliberatly and intentually stiring up racial tensions because he is a racist, and because it distracts from all the terrible screwed up things he is doing to this country. He thinks it will help get him relected if he shames white people into voting for him so they can say they aren't racist. In the process, he is hurting the black community because it is stiring up feelings of the anti black sentiment that in reality has greatly faded away in the years past. Obama is trying to divide the country and pit white against black. I am not particularly racist myself, but when I saw those Black Panthers on TV threatening to take the law into their own hands it was almost enough to make me become one.