xisto Community
blkblood

Hey Guys, Need Help! about a girl

you might want to sit down because this is gonna be a mouthfull, im 16 btw so excuse my crapy sentence's. alright theres a girl i like in highschool, and she blunt out knows i like her because a freind spilled the beans, her freind said she like me. and she doesnt denie it, but her freind is a gad damn super troll, she's very nice tho, she's a drama girl so i dont think she's like those girls in highschool we wanna kill. we have laughed toghether and had great times. but i read things off the internet all the time because o think you internet people ....some internet people are really friggen smart. but i went to texes this summer which is really far from where i live so i didnt get a chance to ask her out because i didnt want to ask her out 1 day and be gone the next 3 months. so i didnt ask her out and instead i told her im going away and asked her for her number, she gave me her number so thats a point for the like side, but she just doesnt really seem all that interested....for example all the signs on the internet i dont think ive seen her do much of those at all, and i read something earlier that was about someone that was "played". and id be some kind of sad if i figured it out now...but a hell of alot sadder if she did play me. i think some of you guys might think "she doesnt have to display any of the "stuff you read" to know she likes you " but...thats my way of putting it nicly. ive also read that girls like being treated badly....but i think thats bull crap, i treat her of niceness i would my grama...eh that sound kinda weird but imagine you holding a door open for your grama and doing whatever else you could do to make her happy, thats basicly it. but the main point of all this rambling is because im scared im being played, i think thats enogh info if you need more or some crap just say so...oh and i put more things that have happend if you need more info....so nvm-thing- she hasnt ever tryed to text me or get ahold of me-thing-her troly freind has gotten ahold of me before tho-thing- ive never peeked her curousity to ask me crap...in simple terms i dont think shes asked me anything-thing- from what i see...my brain tells me she prob is but my friggen heart is in a teenage body keep in mind-thing- her freind usually tease's and she usually us shy unless i ask her somethingignore this post if its after august 26th