xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ret

Hello?

Hi everyone! So my name is Ret, and I'm new(obviously). I'm so terrible at introductions. I never know what to say. Um I'm 20 and I'm trying to create a website even though I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing lol. hopefully I'll figure it out sooner or later. It's good to be here and I'm sure it'll be fun getting to know you all.

Welcome Ret! Glad to see you here. If you don't know what your doing when it comes to making web sites, this is sure the right place to be. Not just for the free web hosting, but you actually get "paid" by getting your hosting while you are asking questions about how to make and run a web site. How can you beat a deal like that? When it comes to web sites and computer stuff, there are really a lot of very smart people here that can help you. Unfortunatly, I'm not one of them. :rolleyes: But if you have dog problems/questions, then I can help.

Hello and welcome to the forums Ret :D i'm not sure if you already know but you must be registered at https://xisto.com/ under the same email in order to receive credits for posting. I hope you enjoy the forum, I know introductions can be a little hard but if you stay active on the forums people will get to know you anyway :D. If you need any help there are plenty of awesome webmasters here who are willing to help you out ;). I hope to see you around the forums ret you seem like a nice person.Regards, CalebFTW

Hello Ret,welcome to the forums.I am sure you will learn a lot here about designing your own web pages.Any questions or problems you might have, just post them into the appropriate forums.It will also help to have a good read through the forum topics concerning HTML and web design, and like sheepdog saya, by posting here you will be "earning" the space to post your website on.Have fun here.

Hi Ret!Good to have you joining us here at Xisto.Learning to build a website is quite simple and you can read some of the tutorials that some of the other members have posted on here at Xisto. If you have any doubts or queries, feel free to post to the forums and one of the other members will respond to your post.If you are here for the free web hosting service, do make sure that you post often and with substantial content because you have to accumulate forum credits, referred to as myCENTs to make up an equivalent amount of the dollar amount of the hosting package that you want to order. The best part is that you can even get your own domain name, such as Ret.com (or something similar). I noticed that you do not have a myCENT count displayed in your profilie block so I am guessing that you did not sign up at Xisto yet. Xisto is the web hosting service provider and it is where you go to order the web hosting packages.If you have questions, feel free to ask. Looking forward to seeing more of you on Xisto.