xisto Community
sheepdog

Conspiracy Theory

I'm sure that the title topic isn't something you expect to see in the automotive section. But the other day I heard a little short news blurp about how law inforcement is going to stop using the Ford Crown Vitoria's and switch to a Chrysler car, didn't catch the exact model. The police have used the old Crown Vickies for many many years. They are a great old car, solid and great stability, with a real power house for an engine. They have a real long life expectancy too. Personally, I think it's a conspiracy. Ford didn't take any of their government bail out money. Ford didn't need the government money. They ran the company well, produced a good reliable product and managed their business well. Chrysler didn't. Had to have the government bail them out. It almost seems like our government doesn't like the free enterprise system and is punishing Ford for doing a good job and not playing suck up to the government. Anway, I think it stinks.