xisto Community
Wildflower89

Hello! New and A Constant Work in Progress. :3

Hello everyone, how are you?I'm Wildflower! I'm new to the site and was directed here by Google.I'm a very curious person and find the idea of this site intriguing. I also would love to share my opinions on things if they'll help.I'm not saying I'm a know it all, just someone who has two cents if you want it. :)Anyhow it's nice meeting you alland hopefully we'll be able to become friends.

Hello everyone, how are you?I'm Wildflower! I'm new to the site and was directed here by Google.
I'm a very curious person and find the idea of this site intriguing.
I also would love to share my opinions on things if they'll help.
I'm not saying I'm a know it all, just someone who has two cents if you want it. :)
Anyhow it's nice meeting you all
and hopefully we'll be able to become friends.

Hello Wildflower, welcome! What kind of stuff are you interested in talking about?

Hello everyone, how are you?

Hello to you too Wildflower :), Doing good and you?

I'm a very curious person and find the idea of this site intriguing.

Oh? It is always nice to see a curious person, what is it about ks that you find intriguing? I would like to know.

I also would love to share my opinions on things if they'll help. I'm not saying I'm a know it all, just someone who has two cents if you want it. :)

Well you are lucky then because the forum has been built to collect your two cents. So we will be all happy to read it as long as it follows the rules :P
Waiting to hear more from you.

@WildflowerI may be really late to this thread, but I see that you have only made 2 posts to the forum so far so it may not be too late for me to respond to your introduction thread. I got to the site when using Google way back when the site was called Xisto and I do not even remember what it was that I was looking for, but there was a whole thread dedicated to it so I explored what the forum has to offer and the free web hosting sounded like something i could use.I hear you and I know what you mean - being a jack-of-all-trades is actually better than being a master of one trade because it means that you have a better understanding of the bigger picture. It also helps in figuring out what you like to do and what roles would better suit you in the work place so it is something that could probably get you further up the corporate ladder than you imagine.@iAssistantI don't really remember seeing much of you in the forums, but you've got over a hundred posts on the forum. I must have been visiting the forum less frequently than I imagined. I look forward to seeing more of you on the forums as I get down to increasing my presence on here too... only a few of the old members still remember having me on the forums.@StaciatikiaiHuh? Are those all-spaces with a hyperlink on them? The link seems to lead to your blog but I can't really read it because I can't read Russian. It would be great if you could have an English version of the blog too.@kuroHello and welcome to the forum. I see that you have made your first post to this thread. Do feel free to create another thread in the Introductions sub forum so that we may get to know you better and you have a more 'official' introduction.