xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

What Do You Do When Two Friends Betray You? yeah.. stupid ass friends

Here is the basic wind down taken from my livejournal"...Oh well that is how it goes in my life. Other then that, my two "friends" who should have my back are being total *BLEEP*es. Scott is mad at me for wanting him to cover me FOR THE FIRST *BLEEP*ING TIME I HAVE EVER ASKED HIM FOR *BLEEP*. I was there when he broke up with Dani, when no one else wanted to be his friend I was there, when people purposely dismissed him for parties and crap I invited myself so that he had an excuse to be invited, I was there when his dad died, I was the only one who went to his birthday party, I was there when he tried to commit suicide, I was there after and felt that no one would accept him again. SO after all that, he decides that I just ask him to simply lie to my mom so that she doesn't expect me home that night so I can actually sleep and not wake up to my mom trying to hit me and yank me out of bed by my hair!!! (I have calculated that I have gotten 8 hours total of sleep in the past 4 days) But he is mad at me. So *BLEEP* him!. *BLEEP* his stupid *bottom* *BLEEP* and everything I have ever done for him. Then there is Dan. *BLEEP* him too. At a WWE PPV, New Years Revolution, his brother lost $40. Now with these people in the housemeFarrikaDanMike (Dan's brother the one who lost the $$$)Dawn (Mike's wife who Dan didn't like until she had a kid and now Dan is an uncle ;))Berdo (short for Roberto)Nelson (who I met for the first time and now doesn't even look at me around school)Dan decides it was Farrika who stole the $$$ just because of the way she looks. EVEN THOUGH WE WEREN'T IN THE HOUSE FOR 85% OF THE *BLEEP*ING PPV BECAUSE WE WERE ARGUING OUTSIDE. I SAW ONE GOD DAMN MATCH WHILE FARRIKA WAS IN THE *BLEEP*ING KITCHEN READING BECAUSE WE FINALLY MADE UP AND SHE JUST WANTED TO READ. Somehow she was able to sneak into the living room without any of us seeing her, get Mikes wallet from under his fat *BLEEP*ing *bottom*, steal the $40 and then sneak back while the entire 1 match that I did see of the night went out. :PTotal *BLEEP* and I see no reason why I should *BLEEP*ing feel that Dan is a friend anymore because he wouldn't put up with that *BLEEP* if I said that about his gf. I mean, hell Farrika does steal, but I would know when she did because with $40 she would only buy one thing and well.. she didn't.. plus usually she tells me when she does so *BLEEP*ing hell. So I know she didn't because I had to buy food and stuff the next day. So *BLEEP* Dan too..."So what should I do with these two people? Totally ignore them from now on because even though it might not seem "matiure" they haven't shown any interest in telling me that I have the right to defend myself agaisnt their wanting to *BLEEP* with me and some how they are supposed to be my friends.

I'm no expert in this field I dont even claim to be one but I think that the one important question you need to ask yourself is Do you still want to be their friends? now I know this may seem obviouse, and another thing I dont personally think Ignoring them will do any good but thats just me. Dont get me wrong i'm not trying to say what they did was alright I think it sucks, but unfortunatly the decision lays with you, however I will say this I would not blame you if you never wanted to see them again but, If you do choose that root make sure it is one you will not regret in the future.I hope my simple advice has helped you, sorry for not being more helpful But I think there is unfortunatly no 'quick fix' solution to your problem.I do know that if it was my however I would 'have shot' of them, If you dont understand that term it means i would leave tham to get on with their own lives and move on. but thats just me.

in my 20 years of life i have had so many friends betray me. and i really dont care anymore. but whrn your best friend from early childhood betrays you it is a heartbreaker. but do you really want to be their friends after what they did?And what i usually do is something i like to call revenge. but i wont tell you what i do

when a friend betrays you the best thing to do is just leave them be there is no room for betrayal in friendship its just not how true friendship works life is too short to stay in relationships regardless what kind of relationship if its not a benificial one.

personally, I don't have the ability to forgive betrayal, so I just take ME time, and I find those who have betrayed me have become busy, or too self absorbed to continue ruining my life:) It works. Ignore them. They will go away.

This is pretty bad here bloke,what they did to you cannot be justified in any manner.Getting back at them will be easy acording to me,you say that you have been throught them through thick and thin,so surely you'll know lots of stuff about them that others wont,capitalize on that and reduce their socisl image to DUST.If you are still not satisfied,thenI suggest that you comepletely ruin their socialcontacts by spreading allkida of slander against them,be it true or false.Take the mistake as your own and return the $40,but make sure that they too pay for something that they havnt done,like, break a window and plant evidence that they did it or something like that.If necessary,screw around with their personal lives by wrecking relationships or something.If all of the above is too evil for you,then just do one of the abive,satisfaction is guranteedCheers\m/

I had been there and its just horrible because you feel like..WTF and that friends dont seem to care about you thats why they judge you the way they do but i think those people should be ignored...just like a did ignored couple of people just because they just dont deserve to be around me im a good person and they're not so i should i keep them as friends? i want real friends and reals friends are not just anywhere im not saying u gotta look for a real friend....but a real friend could be your cousin or even your GF now u dont need to have 50 friends to be popular or tu have fun....all you need is 1....to advice you protect you and have fun with you Thats what i think about friends...now i know everyone has different opinions...but this is just my opinion

wow... that's so evil... you have to think of a way to get back at them :P

I don't think the answer is to "get back at them" because the only thing that will cause is a mini-war. If people just got back at one another for every thing someone did, then it would just never stop till something really horribly happened. I agree with what people say about ignoring them and just leaving them alone. Because if you want to really just end it, then that would be the best way. Personally I would kind of want to know why such things went down if it happened to me but sometimes that just can't happen. So simply try to walk away from them. You can't really do much else.

What I'm trying to say overrall is don't seek out revenge because that will only make things worse. The best thign to do is just leave it be and walk away from it. Some people think that this is just a way to run away from your problems, but to me its a way to solve it. I'm sorry that things like this happened, and betrayel is probably the worst that could happen between two friends.

*Sigh*

"Friends"... "Best Friends"... "Bezzies"...

Familiar terms?

I bet - I've seen them all (the terms) love me, hate me, trust me, betray me.

It's funny... How I've had a best friend since I went to first grade. When I got to Junior High my family decided to move to "Arendal" (where I live now), I lost all contact with my previous friends (almost).

Then all of a sudden, I browse through random piczo sites (don't ask :XD:) and I find a guy from my "old class" (where i lived before) and he placed his MSN there, I decided to add him, just to see if I got a response or anything. (I didn't have internet before I moved here, which explains why I didn't get anyone's email etc.)

He replies - And I reply - I say my name and he knows me right away, it's like we've known each others since we were kids (but fact is I've never been a friend of his), we suddenly realise all these great things we like / have in common, and after I visited him a weekend we've been best friends ever since.

My "old" best friend - Well i've simply lost contact, not spoken to him in ages... Maybe... I grew tired of him... Not saying he's mean or bad etc, but I've just known him too long :)

Now I have lost 1 best friend - Gotten 1 best friend , so to you spawn_syxx9 - Best of luck with these matters!

Get to know other people - As you may NEVER know what you've missed =)

Our friends change as we change. The people I befriended when I was in grade school are...I have no idea. Didn't keep in touch. The people I was pals with in high school aren't my pals anymore. We've all grown, matured, changed, et cetera. We all become different people over time. And in many cases, we just don't have things in common that we once did. But betrayal...well...there's really no need to put up with that. With hundreds of millions of people living here in the U.S. alone, the odds of us not being able to find other friends or acquaintances are very, very slim. :XD:

I have 2 or 3 really close friends! And about 5-10 people I'd call real friends. Theses are people I've known years though as FolkRockFan says

our friends change as we change

and I tend to, but don't fully, agree.
Those people you've described are not you're friends. They're not worth it and although you're hurt now, you wont be.

Friendship is a give and take relationship, its the people who are there through thick and thin that matter. Who tell the truth when you say "do I look good in this?" instead of trying to be nice when you clearly don't. It's the people who tell you to stop whining when you're being stupid about something trivial. And I hope I do a good job returning the favour.

I admit I fell out with a friend the other day, mainly because I was being all emotional and silly, but we made up and there was no problem. I know she'll be there for me if I need her and similarly I'll be there for her.

Don't be angry.

I know my family love me unconditionally, and my friends do too.

I have friends who do things I don't agree with but I'll be there when they need to be picked up. Just as they'll be there for me when I've fallen down.

I spoke to a mate (and no they're not included in my friends) who once told me "I have no friends" I turned around and said "how many do you need FFS?" and proceeded to list a number of people who have been there for him over the years. I spoke to him again last night, and I noticed that he realised its not how many "friends" he has, but whether their true friends or not.

I trust these people with my life, and they trust me with theirs; I tell them things and I know they'll remain confidential.

Love who you have, don't worry about the people who clearly don't care. I know you've been there for these people but have they returned the same love you showed them...?

Just undergone this experience of being betrayed. Read about my experience at loyalfreedom.blogspot.comLife must go on and do not allow them to affect us. They will have their day of retribution-Randy

I'm only fifteen. But if my friends betrayed me, its either an apology from them or just find new friends. I have a childhood friend whom I've known through my parents connections, and I'm lucky that she hasn't betrayed me.Like I said earlier, try to get them to apologize, not in a mean way. ^_^If they don't, then just find new friends there's plenty out there!

:D i don't think that what the first friend does is an act of betrayal and for the 2nd one, its just Farrika.what i'll do is just have a heart to heart talk with the 2nd friend and tell the truth.if he dosen't believe then forget it. :( he'll get his retribution for not believing anyways :( Edited by nstay (see edit history)