xisto Community
flyillusions

Is Anyone Else Having Problems? Site Down

Just wondering if anyone else is having as much trouble as I am. I've had a site with Xisto - Web Hosting for 3 years. No real issues. But my site has gone down 4 times in the last month. After I submit a support ticket, it takes days for a response. I am pretty tolerant usually, but I am about ready to jump ship. Fly Guy

Recently all of my sites went down with no explanation or warning. Turned out they'd been moved to another server with a different PHP and Apache configuration with no warning or explanation. This caused a few of the rules in my .htaccess files to fail and cause server errors. Unfortunately, all you can do is contact support and ask them to fix the problem. Despite me not having edited the files of my site for a few weeks, they still blamed me for the problems...

I had a problem when their server was down. After that the /temp file on the server was full, so I couldn't access CPanel. After 2 days they resolved that. Then the server firewall blocked my IP from of my own site while I was modifying some of my sale items. One minute I'm working, the next I can't go to the site or the Admin. Then the /temp file was full again. Now I'm locked out again and it has been another 24 hours without a reply to my ticket. It's very frustrating when you know what the problem is, but you have to wait one or two days to get any support response.

Is Xisto still going?Xisto is unreachable, my domain renewal doesnt seem to have been processed and T17 is now this!I am thinking of starting up a new site, I wouldnt host it here if it gets popular but I am debating whether or not to host it with xisto to start with as an experiment but seeing as I can get to my domain cpanel to do anything I might just give up.This is pretty bad given how good T17 was.

Hi flyillusions,

Let me apologize on behalf on Xisto for the problems you have been facing, I stay in touch with the support team so please feel free to contact me if you have any more issues in the future :) Can you please give me the ticket ids that have been replied to late? Also, are there any issues you are still facing with your account?

Xisto is unreachable, my domain renewal doesnt seem to have been processed and T17 is now this!

What part of Xisto is unreachable? Everything has been loading fine on my end and if your domain has not been renewed, please open a support ticket or provide me an existing ticket id for the issue and I will have it sorted out.

But this last one, my sites have all been down for days.

Can you give me your domain name or pm it to me? Is it still down?

Hi flyillusions,
Let me apologize on behalf on Xisto for the problems you have been facing, I stay in touch with the support team so please feel free to contact me if you have any more issues in the future :) Can you please give me the ticket ids that have been replied to late? Also, are there any issues you are still facing with your account?

What part of Xisto is unreachable? Everything has been loading fine on my end and if your domain has not been renewed, please open a support ticket or provide me an existing ticket id for the issue and I will have it sorted out.

Can you give me your domain name or pm it to me? Is it still down?

I'm having the same problems. I have two sites hosted on Xisto - Web Hosting. Last June one of them was down for a few days and when I prompted the guys at the support system to do something about it, they responded my ticket quickly and the issue was settled down very fast.
Unfortunately, my other site become offline last week and since some days ago I'm uselessly trying to get attention from those guys. Also I cannot access the files for this site by FTP and or CPanel. :(

Unfortunately, my other site become offline last week and since some days ago I'm uselessly trying to get attention from those guys. Also I cannot access the files for this site by FTP and or CPanel. :(

Aww, Let me apologize for all the trouble Angrycustomer, could you please give me your domain name or the ticket id or any information to help me get your issue solved. I assure you that within 24 hours of your response, I will have some update or resolution ready. Thank you for your co-operation :)