xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fan198281

Longest Email Address In The World

yourname@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com

It is so long that...

-Some web forms are unable to read your email address -Some email software cannot be configured
-People have a hard time typing in your email address
-Companies think your email address is fake
-The longest alphabetical email address on earth

http://www.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com/

Lol this is cool. I got one about 2 weeks before this thread. Tenruraku@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.comWhat's yours? Someone stole my no_one email. I'm not going to use it anyone that wants it can have it. Actually I think gmail is better. Not because of the space but because of the design. abc's look kinda like a windows 95 thing.

chrislongemailadress@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.comLol, I'm going to use that one too.

That service won't beat Gmail. The thought of having an email address so long that you can't use it for some applications is just dumb. What would be the purpose of having a address like that besides some mail box that you only use when you don't anyone to know your real address.

haha ya whats the point in such a long email address... i mean i rather have something that i wont have to type out the whole alphabet i mean what if you mess up on the alphabet... now that would just suck... just one letter wrong from abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefg.... i find this service stupid... but i guess its a good joke.

Yeap. There is no point or use of having such a long name. It can be confusing sometimes. Like you might send the mail to wrong address just my little mistake which is hard to detect just by looking at it once or without going through it

Some of you are missing the point! Its a working parody of a free email service, I guess. A sort of "we did it because we can" type of attitude. Of course it's pointless, thats the point. Thats a bit of a paradox isn't it...Well, I think its's good, for what it is. Its a funny idea. However, the "screenshots" they include are obviouly false, do you really think the relatively dull M$ Outlook would say "Your email address is too long!" ?Anyway...Good service in my opinion. Heh, imagine me putting that on my college application form...- Vacant

I have a TON of e-mail accounts (Now it includes abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com ). That's ONE LONG e-mail address! I bet it really is the longest in the world! I doubt I'd ever get e-mail there...too long. Even if I told my friends, they'd forget...still. It's kinda funny! I still like Gmail better, though.