xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inea

Ark Music Factory The music video geniuses of the Internet

Ark Music Factory is a company that makes music videos with unknown talents. They pay $ 2,000 till $ 4,000 to have Ark Music Factory produce a music video for them. Their latest star was Rebecca Black. She got famous in a few weeks time for singing as what has been considered the worst song ever.

Rebecca Black turned to other producers.

Now Ark Music Factory has combined its energy with ABC Network. After lots of auditions at malls a new possible internet star is found. The girl got 1 week of singing and dancing lessons to prepare for the music video.

Ark Music Factory manages to produce another amazing music video again.

[media]http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/]

Source:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by inea (see edit history)

Well, this Ark Music Factory sound to me like a company who's time has come! With the popularity of TV shows like American's got Talent, this sort of thing of finding new and previously unkown talent is becoming a very popular pastime for a lot of people. Of course, sifting the wheat from the chaff can't be easy. I've watched a few episodes of the preliminarys for Americas got Talent, and they had some REALLY bad preformers on there, I remember one who couldn't even remember the words to the song she was trying to sing. It could get almost painful to watch some of them! :rolleyes:You know, until you mentioned not having comedy shows anymore, I just realized that you are right, there hasn't been a good comedy show on TV now for ages! There may be a few shows on these days that are an attempt at comedy, but they don't even come close, to me, most of them are too stupid to be funny. Maybe it's just me, but I think TV has really gone down hill the last few years. These "reality" shows boggle my mind. I mean for crying out loud, what is reality about a bunch of back biting 2 faced whinny, strangers all getting together and living in the same house or on a deserted island somwhere? Just doesn't fit into my theme of reality.