xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alldaycrying

It So Hard To Let Go break up stuff I need help

I met this wonderful guy 8 years ago and since then we were inseparable. we never fought we were lover and best friends, his family love me, BTW we are 2 guys. well, 2 weeks ago we were planing this big wedding and buying a house in six months everything seemed perfect, then last week he said he is seing someone else and he doesnt love me anymore. How can someone do something like that? how can someone say I love you, I cant wait to marry you and a week later say, we need to separate everything we own cause im seeing someone else. this is crazy. I cant stop crying, I think about him every second of the day and it just kills me when I think he is making memories with someone else. I don't know if I can go on much longer. I'm heartbroken and falling apart. please someone help me, I am feeling so lost, cant eat cant sleep cant function.

first of all, i am sorry about this bad news. lsten though. you CAN GO ON, and you WILL go on. you will force yourself to do the things you always did every day. yea, it will be hard and it will feel like it's impossible sometimes, but you just have to force yourself. life goes on.

i absolutely hate people who cheat on other people. they are the scum of the earth. i hate when i hear stories like this because people build their hopes and dreams on what they think is real and what other people present to them as real.

listen though. i know it's bad news, but the good news is that you found out now before you moved in to the new house and had your ceremony

8 years is a long time though so there are gonna be a lot of unanswered questions going in and out of your head. you will never hold all the answers to your questions so there is no use even trying to ask the questions or guess what the answers are. obviously, this guy is an *BLEEP* and the scum of the earth and obviously he is a liar and a deceiver. so good. you don't need that OR him. i know this was an experience of a lifetime. i mean 8 years is a long time. but guess what? this is going to open doors to other exdepriences now. just as fullfilling and rewarding. i mean i hate to break it to ya, but some things are meant to be and you weren't meant to be with this guy your whole life. maybe you needed to be at first to be stronger to move forward and experience new things. obviously some of what this guy had to offer is what you needed at the time when you were in this relationship. you're not going to be lost now because what you know is out there, exists. this isn't the only guy who has things to offer. if it was meant to be with a mutual connection, then fine, but you weren't. something tells me you realized that fact and just ignored it. you know there IS more out there....

you wont find your way if you keep dwelling though. you need to allow yourself to close this door in your life so new doors can open and so you can walk through them. you have to realize and know that this is for the best. it sucks sometimes when we experience things that hit us smack in the face to let us know that there are SOME things in life out of our control. it sucks when we put our trust and faith in the people we have grown to love and they end up hurting us

take this time for yourself. realize that this is YOUR time now to do the things you may have wanted to do for yourself but this relationship was a distraction. there is more to life than just loving someone, my friend. live your life and be happy and in absolutely NO circumstaces let anyone else in this world dictate your happiness. not your family, not society, and not someone who you have chosen to share your own love with as love sometimes is NOT a two way street.....but we can choose for ourselves to love unconditionally and not be bitter if it's not returned

you have my warmest regards. unfortunately nothing i can say or anyone else can say will help you through how you feel right now. i just hope i can remind you when you forget sometimes that there IS more out there in this world for you.....fulfilling things and a path you haven't taken yet for yourself. it's waiting for you when you're ready to take a chance on life again

we can be our worst enemy sometimes though. don't drown yourself in your thoughts. keep busy, keep focused on other things you can be doing, force yourself every day to do the things you need to do, and remind yourself each day when you wake up that it will be a GOOD day, not a depressing one.

life is full of struggles and i am very certain you have had your share of them. sometimes in life it seems life we should deserve better in life when we look back and and see how many struggles there have been just to get so far in life. well life will always be a struggle, but at the same time, it is filled with rewards and fulfillments. a house can't be built in a day. there has to be struggles, hard work, sweat and tears put in to it. same with life. but once we go through the misery, we look at that house, or our lives, and there is peace and fulfillment and a contentment that can never be taken away. we can be proud of ourselves for accomplishing something or making something out of nothing.

and remember, if all else fails, find a woman! :D that was a joke btw. my thoughts are with ya.....

I met this wonderful guy 8 years ago and since then we were inseparable. we never fought we were lover and best friends, his family love me, BTW we are 2 guys. well, 2 weeks ago we were planing this big wedding and buying a house in six months everything seemed perfect, then last week he said he is seing someone else and he doesnt love me anymore. How can someone do something like that? how can someone say I love you, I cant wait to marry you and a week later say, we need to separate everything we own cause im seeing someone else. this is crazy. I cant stop crying, I think about him every second of the day and it just kills me when I think he is making memories with someone else. I don't know if I can go on much longer. I'm heartbroken and falling apart. please someone help me, I am feeling so lost, cant eat cant sleep cant function.

I would say it's really hard to keep your life as usual for you have many together memeory and expectation of future. But it's strange that your lover change his love to another one at the moment that the planning wedding of yours, did you ever get any clue of his derailed in the past 8 years? If he love you deeply, is there any possibility that he may have some difficulty or other reasons that can't stay with you any more(a bit like movie plot) or the fear of marriage?

If he purely do not love you any more, I would say that he lost a people who love him but you lost a people who don't care about this then it's he who ought to sad not you!

i can understand your pain it already happen with my cousin she break up by his boyfriend just before 10 days of marriage , but now she is married with another guy who keeping her very happy and she also looks happy , she cope with this situation very hard and won , i advise you dont feel devastated everything happen for good reason ,

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Oh, that is really heartbreaking. I hope you already recover now. Well, just cry, it'll help you make better. There must be a reason why it happen but don't bother to think about it now, you will just torture your mind. Cry, clean your house, take away all the things that will remind you of him. Pray, ask for God's guidance, ask to make you strong. Be busy, go to church, help charities, help a friend, go out with your friends, bond with your family, work hard. You will never forget him instantly, it is a process but doing these things will help you move on. Maybe there is someone who is much better waiting for you.