xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
antennas

Hello Everyone

Hi Antennas!I'm Nitin, I am majoring in information sciences and technology and worked as a software developer till the economic downturn. The economic downturn has taken away a lot of the tech jobs while many others pay a lot less than they used to because there are so many people out of work looking for something to do. so employers can get away with paying so much less than they did a couple of years ago.Right now, I am a freelance web designer and web developer. I use the web hosting space at Xisto as my digital playground and, yes, I have loads of unused bandwidth even on the basic web hosting package since I do not really use it for much. I did get a couple of domain names from them, and that's where I'm getting some real value from them. Having a domain name makes it easy to get to your stuff from just about anywhere else on the planet... having to remember your IP address and taking around your stuff with you and setting up the wireless access point and Internet router to direct incoming traffic to your web server can become a hassle if you have to re-locate every few months.Anyway, do tell us more about yourself. What kind of engineering do you do? I'm assuming you are in electronics and communication engineering. Where are you from and what do you do? Do you have any kids in the family? What about pets? What do you drive? Do you love chocolate? What kind of books do you read? What sort of a computer setup do you have out there?