xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rayn

How Unlock A Secured Pdf File? I forgot my PDF permission password. Can i recover it?

Can anyone help to unlock a secured PDF file as i need make some changes asap?

I don't know what kind of security you have, editing restriction or open restriction. For the latter one, it probably hard to unlock the file and I assume your protection is the former type. If you want to edit it I suggest you to convert pdf to editable word with a pdf converter, usually it can automatically remove this kind of password and transform it to word document for editing case. Remember pdf is not designed as an import format so even if you unlock it, you still need to make it editable.

http://www.pdfeditor.org/
Edited by angelacat (see edit history)

PDF Unlocker tool comes with a user-friendly interface that is very simple to use while Remove protection from PDF file. The steps to unlock secured PDF file are as follows. Download PDF Unlocker - Trial/full version. Open the tool and import the secured PDF file to unlock. Specify file name for unlocked version of the file (by default name is suffixed with _unlocked). After, completing these steps simply click on Unlock and now you have an unlocked version of the same file with the original file being intact. Once you unlock PDF files via PDF Unlocker you can easily edit copy or print the content of newly generated file, which is exactly the same as secured one, but without any kind of restrictions imposed on it. PDF Unlocker tool is small, fast and reliable tool that can help you get the best results instantly.RegardsVicky Milza