xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Can I Cancel My Actual Account And Then Open Another? I am not interested in my actually hosting account

So I know that maybe this is strange but I had some big changes in my life a year ago and I am surprised because I was maybe a year without enter to this fantastic forum... So I want to develop my inconcluse projects I left a year ago but I want to make them with class without all the laziness that I had the last year... So I am not interested anymore in my hosting account I am maybe only interested in my domain name So I have this questions:Is possible to close this account in the forum and in the billing and re-open with another?Can I recover my old domain that is in my actual billing and transfer it to the new billing account that I will create?I hope your answer and thank you...Regards.

why don't you just keep this account and just write a support ticket to cancel your hosting? that way, you aren't using up your credits for hosting and can keep your domain or domains that you have already registered. are you planing on hosting a website on your domain through another hosting provider or you just want to park it?if you want to go the long route, you can do what you mentioned. create another account, write a support ticket with your old account to transfer the domain to your new account. then tell them to close your old account close your old account. if you have any mycents or credits in reserve, you might lose them unless they allow you to transfer the credits. but from what i understand, we aren't allowed to do that.