xisto Community
velma

Happy Birthday Knowledge Sutra! [resolved] Forums Turn 7 Years Old :)

Happy Birthday Xisto,

Anyone interested in some cake?

Posted Image

Al-right people, keep your moping and moaning aside because today our forum is officially 7 years old. Maybe this will get Grandpa OpaQue to come out of his cabinet and probably say hi :) So can everyone just for today be nice to OpaQue? show him some support since we all know deep down that he wants to participate on the forums like before.

Also, some changes were made today by Opa so if you find anything broken or buggy, please send in urls and/or screenshots to our Xisto Helpdesk.

Thank you OpaQue for Xisto, Happy Birthday!

Woot I am first, so seven years huh? So I thought the most famous spammer in the world would get his two cents in before the rest of the crowd does.I remember the day when it first open...wait I wasn't there for that, but a few months later I was BWHAHAHAHHA.

nice geek cake. the ram looks good. i want that piece. 7 years huh? seems like it has the members of 1 year. this gives the meaning of looking young a whole new meaning. happy birthday anyway.....maybe when we turn 21, we can party a bit.

Well, 7 years old.I am not sure I remember the days when I was that old, or the mischief I got into.However, for a forum, when it reaches 7 years, I think you can begin to talk about "a respectable age".Of those seven, I have been with Xisto for nearly four, so, more than half of its life.I too, now live in hope we can lure Opaque back to make Xisto top ace again.Anyway, Happy Birthday Xisto.

Edited by mrdee (see edit history)

Hey, LOVE that cake! That's quite a job of cake decorating! Talk about close date, my third year here is Jun 14! It's been fun, and I certainly hope it continues for at least another 7 years!

hey i even missed the party :( :( :(

but still comes late better than never comes RIGHT?? :)

so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Xisto :)

and even i was here only for a year and a few months but i had gret memories in here, i met wonderful people and get friends. and no atter what, i will be always gratful for this forum. hope you all feel the same about it and hope opaque gives it more time like before to let it grow again.

Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

hey i even missed the party :( :( :(

but still comes late better than never comes RIGHT?? :)

so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Xisto :)

and even i was here only for a year and a few months but i had gret memories in here, i met wonderful people and get friends. and no atter what, i will be always gratful for this forum. hope you all feel the same about it and hope opaque gives it more time like before to let it grow again.

The first part of what ^ she said.

And I want that cake for my birthday, but I can't 'cause someone else used it.

*is sad [is jk'ing]*

The first part of what ^ she said.
And I want that cake for my birthday, but I can't 'cause someone else used it.
*is sad [is jk'ing]*

HEEY, NO
i was like blaming myself for not being here for two weeks or about, and it seems i missed a lot of things and this is absolutely sad. but as i said coming late better than never some right :).

Happy B'day Xisto/Xisto :) Finally, by the end of this month I finished my coding for KS.The New Version is available here: http://forums.xisto.com/
I am sorry members for not being much online. But trust me, this version of the forum was being coded since October 2010. A Lot of planning from the database front was required and even now I see that I have made some strategic mistakes in planning the database. But this was a big project as my main focus in coding this version of forum was reports. I have created a neat search engine which powers this lofi version. These pages are mainly targeted for Guest Members who barely think about sign-ing up and are very impatient.. so impatient that some hardly stay for 10 seconds. Anyway, Now that the main module is done, I have some time at hand to relax and give time to this forum by heart and not for the sake of duty. :D

yeah good luck with that opaque, i hope you can revive that forum again. and be active like before, we will always be waiting for moe from you since you are the boss in here, right? ;)