xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
confused1

I Love Two Guys

So my problem is that I have feelings for two different men. One Guy is my bf. He and I are indeed together, he is wonderful. he is aguy I could see my self with. He is also very caring towards my son I had with another Guy about a year ago. I am greatful for him because he is willing to support both my son and I. He still tells me I'm beautiful everyday for 6 months now. But there is a problem, I also have affection and love towards man number 2. This Guy is my dream. He is very tall. He is SO respectful to me. He has the nice car everyone else wants. He knows how to have a good time. Both of them also have cons. #1 is sort of childish a lot but its a playful cute childish. He works ALL THE TIME or he's at school 4 days a week. #2 has a butt fetish and is very sexist to other women except me and his mom. He refuses to share how he feels about me until later on when the moment is gone. He goes to school one day a week and works every now and then. He goes to the gym literally everyday except Sunday so I cant see him until after nine at night. Overall I am more attracted to #2 but for my son I'm with #1. What should I do?

that's funny that you can talk about their cons and not talk about yours. you seem immature to me and it seems you feel more secure when a man is around to take care of you when maybe you can't take care of your own self.i never knew childish and playfull is a con in people though. let me give you some good advice that i am sure you will not take, but it's worth stating anyway. drop both of them. you aren't ready for a relationship. the first one you are using selfishly. the second one you just want to have fun with but could never be fullfilled fully with. so yes, drop both of them. what you are experiencing isn't love. it's a strong feeling and emotion, but it's not love. i would bet you don't even love yourself or even know what true love is right now.it's important to realize this so you'll be stronger for it in the future. you don't need a guy in your life. sounds like you need to be there for yourself and your child who you had irresponsibly and is now without a father even though this other guy stepped up and is trying to be a father figure.so personally, i think you need a break from guys right now. yea, they can give you what you need in the short run sometimes, but ask yourself if you can ever be truely fullfilled with them. doesn't sound like you can be. you owe it to yourself to be strong and guide you and your child correctly in life or suffer the consequences later when you will eventually end up with nothing to show for the choices you made todaya little pointer on true love. true love doesn't see the cons in a person. actually, they see differences, but they are willing to overlook those differences and not mention them because they are irrelevant where true love is. there are other reasons why i know you aren't fully IN love with these two guys and i have stated it indirectly earlier. once you can take care of yourself and your child and follow your dream, then someone can love you for who you are. it starts with you. guys should not be a filler in your life just because you feel you need them for one reason or another.hope this helps. i doubt it will though. you need some true soul searching before you will ever be ready for a commited relationship. i don't feel you will be taking this advice, but i hope you do. you sound young enough to start with a clean slate and deal with the past problems you have faced to move forward. don't wait too long to change though. life is funny where it can seem like your trapped with no way out sooner or later....

Number 1 gets my vote! Hands down. He is ambitious, hard working, and if he is good to the child you already have, that has to take presidence over some lazy joker that just wants to party and have fun. Number 2 sound petty, lazy, and self centered, to the point of being arrogant. Can you imagine what his reaction would be if your child got car sick in his fancy car? What do you think he would do about that?