xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
8bit

Do You Think

EA's owner said in the future Microsoft will be Nintendo. Do you think they really would. I don't think they should. After all the big 'N' is what started it all.

Right as Nintendo's reign as the supreme video game company comes to an abrupt close...Yeah, Microsoft might as well be taking that path, haha. Sony will continue to dominate the masses, and its competitors will crumble in a depressing fashion!Perhaps NeoGeo can take these colossal giants down. Yes, NeoGeo has the power...BELIEVE, YOU ALL! BELIEVE!

Right now Sony is obviously the leader of the industry, but there have been a lot of talks about a partnership between Apple and Nintendo, which could change everything. Regardless, Microsoft still has a lot of group to make up, and I doubt very much that Sony will rest on their past accomplishments...

hhmm what do you mean Microsoft will be Nintendo??? do you mean they will merge or do you mean Microsoft will over power in sales of Nintendo??? well if any of such happens i would be very disappointed because Nintendo is probably the only true gaming company left after sega... playstaion is made by sony who is an electronics company and Xbox is well made by Microsoft who is a computer sofware/hardware maker. so Nintendo's disapearance would be quiet shocking.

It doesn't really matter what nintendo and microsoft do to be honest, Sony will still lead the industry in my eyes. For the record, i don't think nintendo and microsoft will ever become one, but i could see microsoft having a larger market share than nintendo in the future if they don't already have the larger share.....