xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sqdlin

What Is Your Favorite Game?

why not tell everyone the best games in your mind?tell us the name and the reasono you loved them,if you want to tell us the worst game in your eye, you are welcomed to discuss.Everquest II Children of War Update is LiveRift - New Lesson: No safe spots??Create A Boss For Rift, Win Free Goodiesthese are new games and i like new thing in my life.they are beautiful.....

I like board games, I like to play millionaire's game together with my friends and family. It is very entertaining and good for bonding moments.

why not tell everyone the best games in your mind?tell us the name and the reasono you loved them,
if you want to tell us the worst game in your eye, you are welcomed to discuss.

Everquest II Children of War Update is Live
Rift - New Lesson: No safe spots??
Create A Boss For Rift, Win Free Goodies
these are new games and i like new thing in my life.
they are beautiful.....

I haven't had the oppertunity to play any of the newer, complex, graphics rich computer games, they look awsome, but I just don't have the time, and they can be rather adictive, so I'm almost afraid to try. I do really like Zuma though, and unfortunatly I have found it to be rather adictive too. I like to "goof off" for a few minutes occasionally and play it. Ok, well, maybe not occasionally. More like every day. It's sort of like taking a work break, play a level or two of Zuma. Problem is once you start it's hard to quit playing. My first computer game was Red Neck Rampage of course. With a name like that I had to try it! It's fun, but I didn't even reinstall it in my new computer. The other problem is you can get a lot of money tied up in computer games. As for board games, I always did like Monopoly.