xisto Community
canute24

Can Someone Help Me With Some Hardware Topics I want idea and tech for comp hardware

Hi everyone. Since most of you are good at computers I though I could use some help for my seminar anyway being a part of this community I though let's make use of the knowlege and idea's of people here. I am doing a seminar on PC hardware. Anything about hardware will do. I want to do it nicely. Since there are over two thousand members here. I thought if all of you could lend me a little of you idea's it would be great. I alone can do it. But with everyone's help it might be a lot better. And if you can give me some information also it would be good and very helpful.Looking forward to your response. Thank you. ;)

canute24,what os are you building the computer for. Sometimes the suggestions you gt would be specific to the OS you are going to use. If you use a M$ product you have to calculate in a lot of extra RAM to make up for the waste that that os has.You can get away with different options depending on use, game computer verus an office desktop. etc etc.Nils

gee, it could be virtually everything. I'm not sure what you actually want to do and what you actually want though. If you want topics for the seminar, I can give you a whole list, like:64bit CPUsUse of Shaders in GPUsComparison of RAM technologies (Dynamic vs static)etc...

canute24,what os are you building the computer for. Sometimes the suggestions you gt would be specific to the OS you are going to use. If you use a M$ product you have to calculate in a lot of extra RAM to make up for the waste that that os has.

You can get away with different options depending on use, game computer verus an office desktop. etc etc.

Nils

Please read the posts properly before replying :|

gee, it could be virtually everything. I'm not sure what you actually want to do and what you actually want though. If you want topics for the seminar, I can give you a whole list, like:
64bit CPUs
Use of Shaders in GPUs
Comparison of RAM technologies (Dynamic vs static)
etc...

Yeah, Yeah, something like what you said, but more about the chipset and processor and RAM, not concentrated on one topic like RAM or GPU's. A wider idea like new technologies in PC's etc.? :D