xisto Community
hexagon

Where To Find Mycents?

have you already registered at xisto billing and support? if not, then you have to register there first and use the same email you use to register here.Then I think we need to wait upto 48 hours or 24 hours I guess for our account to be linkand start earning mycents but don't worry all the post you've maid before the mycent links into your account will be credited. So start posting now and be active to earn more mycent.You must post useful stuffs and relevant replies in order to earn a good mycent.Earning of mycent will be based on your post. if it's a spam or what :)

I've waited about 4 days now and still no sign of it on either xistosupport website or here.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you have been having fun here so far. I wanted to know whether you followed the instructions mentioned here on how to get mycents started. You need to sign up at the forums & at xistosupport.com with the SAME email address. If you have not, just send in a ticket to "help at knowledgesutra dot com"

U can see the mycents in your profile in the Xisto and when completes 100 mycent , it will turn to 1 USD and it will be show in the Xisto - Support account. You have to register an account with Xisto - Support with the same email address of the Xisto. When we post to the forum, the mycents are only updating after some hours(may be within 2 days) . In my case, mycents are updating after 48 hours. The USD dollars shown in your Xisto - Support account helps to buy something.