xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chaosshadow

Rpg Maker 2003 Help Needed. Cutscene related

I'm making my own game with Rpg Maker 2003,and so far I'm doing ok,I understand how most of the basics work,and I understand how switches work,knowing that they are quite vital for most of the game.But I'm having a slight problem with a cutscene..One of the first cutscenes involves the main character and his first party member.I've completed this cutscene,but the problem is that I want another cutscene to happen on the same map later,but whenever the screen returns to this map,the character events from the first cutscene are still there.I've tried using switches set with preconditions,and the erase event command,yet I end up making the character events disappear as soon as the first events start.This has been confusing me for a while now,and I would appreciate it if someone helped me out with this problem,or sent me to some tutorials that would help me out with this. Thanks in advance. Let me know if you need a more detailed explanation on how I have my events/cutscenes set up so far.