xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Papabear

Hello Everyone, Newbie Here :) an introductory post :)

Hello everyone? how are you today? I hope you are having a good day..I am here a new member of Xisto, someone referred me into this site,and after reading the forum and browsing, I discover that this forum gives a coolrewards for all its members who are active :)I am here because I want to make a website and have my own domain name and server.I try to study how to make it and learn that I need to pay for the domain and server.so I asked a friend of mine and he suggested this cool forum that gives free server and domain :)I am also here to learn more and find new friends hope you can be my friend,I know I will enjoy at this forum ^_^

Hello Papabear,

welcome to the Xisto forums, I am sure you will have a good time here.

About paying for your webspace hosting, well, I would certainly call it "free" in a way.
you can, if you wish to do so, pay with real money, and if you do, the charges are still very reasonable, especially when I look at what you get for your money, and certainly when I compare to what other hosting companies charge.

What you can also do, of course, is post in the forums here regularly and earn credits via "MyCents".
It adds up quickly when you post regularly, and every time you reach a whole dollar, that gets added to your credit.

The first option is paying $10 (which you can do, as I said earlier, with real money, or with your MyCents credits) and then pay nothing for another 10 years.

It offers the basics for beginning webmasters, but the charge is more than reasonable.

Another good one is the Logic Plan at $1.95 per month where you get a number of greta features, such as 5 MySQL Databases, 5 Addon and 5 Parked domains and 5 FTP accounts.

For just a bit more, $6.66 per month you get a big upgrade on the previous, such as more web space, more bandwidth, more Databases etc.

All you need to do is, when you have enough credits for the first payment of whatever you wish to buy, apply for webspace with Xisto and await approval, then you are good to go, build and upload your website, and keep posting so you earn enough credits to make your payment when the time is due.

For further information about how to apply for your hosting, have a look here.

This is about hosting with subdomains, but it is a simple thing to use your own domain as an addon or parked domain.

Anyway, as i said before, welcome here and hope you have lots of pleasure both here and with your own acquired webspace.

hey PapaBearGrowwwwwwl!!!How is mama bear and goldilocks lol. Welcome to Kamasutra Forums ooops I meant Xisto forums and I hop your joining us will give you a chance to explore your dreams to have cheap webhosting and cheap if not free domains for life to come. It is always a pleasure when a new KS member joins this online community and we look forward to hearing your input and ideologies and advices on the different array of topics that is available to post on in KS. After all, posting is what will increase you MYCENTs and subsequently your Credits will be what you use to purchase the domain and hosting services. In the meantime I wouuld say to you get you site ready and running perfectly on localhost because its not long before you get enough credits or MYCENTS to be able to buy yourself a domain and its hosting. Feel free to share the domain name with me so i can visit and criticise, advise and congratualte on the end product.Hope you by now have found your way around and are well versed in the basics of what posting is and how to check your credits which I see havve already started accumulating. You probalbly are already feeling the excitment as i did when i first joinged these forums about 5 years ago lol. I have met a lot off people and made friends and enemies on these here forums. its just as hectic as the real world only virtual but I have learnt a lot and gain a lot of experience too based on the open minded-ness of fellow KS forumites. Heres hoping that your experience with Xisto will be fruitfull and last a vvery long time to come. Remeber all thats between you and what ever you want to achive is just a simple ask. All it takes is a few minutes of your time to select the right thread and post your situation or question and within a short while we will see your thread and answer as best as we know to our knowledge and then you can ultimately make an informed decision on whatever project you wanted to know about. This community is very supportive and (sometimes ruthless lol) but then family should be honest if we are to make sure that every one gets the best and right advice in any situation from love, to programming to beliefs and daily choices .Once again Welcome to Xisto and hope you enjoy this website as muchh as I do.

Nice introduction also hello and welcome to Xistohope you will enjoy staying at our forum it's a friendly communty we have here also you can learn alot from other userswhen posting if you register to xisto with the same email as here you can get mycents for posting and then when you got enough you can use them to create your web page or you could use other services that xisto offersIf you want to get mycents fast start posting big posts with alot of words :D also don't spam or post unecesary thing just post if you think you can help an user with your post :DHave Fun!