xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
John05

Hi All...

Hey John!It's good to have you on-board. Xisto is a place where you can share your knowledge with other members of the forum and can in turn hope to have the association with the community make you that much more knowledgeable. In the end, it is a symbiotic collaborative effort that we put into it through a give-and-take relationship though it is more in the spirit of giving than about taking.To promote the giving and taking and sharing of knowledge, the kind folks at Xisto give you points, referred to as myCents that help you purchase web hosting or get yourself a domain name along the lines of first-name last-name.com or whatever else you fancy, but while on the topic, let me go and check.... oh, it's taken. When you get out there looking for a domain name, you figure out how many other people out there have the same name as you do.Anyway, hope you have a good time at Xisto and don't let the underwater Internet cables that keep getting severed keep you from hooking up to a WiFi access point and posting to earn your myCents.

Hi John,Welcome to Xisto and Yes you have come to the right place if you seek knowledge and help and advice and any other information that people may share. I see you have already made about 10 posts but have you joined Xisto - Support billing so you get paid for your posts in MyCents. I know a few people who have in the past signed up for the posts and forgot to connect the account to their billing section and may have ended up loosing out on Credits (im not to sure but maybe they did so dont take that as gospel its an assumption on my part) since they hadnt registered for the MYCENTS. If you dont know how to do this just ask in the forums or better still read in the forums Im sure theres a section dedicated completely to the whole Mycents system i remeber seeing it a few times before and reading it (though it was different back then cause they used a number of inactivity days kind of system which is a whole new story) lets just say thhe MyCents system is a million times better and more representative of reality today. You have this opportunity to share your wealth of knowledge and make new friends so use it and exploit it to the maximum and friends and family who can be relied on are scarce these days. And I knw for a fact 80% of the people I have met on Xisto have been a pillar of strength and help throught the difficult times I have faced in life. I have always had a vent to let out on and trust me that helps whhens things are looking bleak or when you ina dilema and dont know what to do or where to turn. just rememeber that all we can do is advice to the best of our ability at the days end its your respobnsibility to sieve throught the chaff and get the good crop from the responses you have harvested in any situation because some people just comment just to comment for commenting sake so take some thing whiht a pinch of salt hehehe. Anyway let me not scare you too much. I will take this as a chance to say welcome to knowlegdesutra and hope that you will benefit as we have benefited from this brilliant website both on terms of Knowledge and Doamin/website plans. May your stay be as beneficial to us as it will be to you. And if the first few dollars are talking too long for you to accumulate just rememeber this is one of the cheapest hosting plans in the planet. The prices are so competitive that you can use your lunch money to pay a months hosting so dont be afraid to throw in a couple of dollars to get started. We all were there at sometime in the course of the signiup and site hosting and sometimes we are there when we are too busiy to post and time just flies and before you can say abracadabra you realise the billing is due and you need to pay $2 for the months hosting. hehehWelcome once again John05 hope you stay with us is wonderfull. Enjoy buddy enjoy.

Hi John!Welcome to Xistohope you will enjoy staying at our forum it's a friendly communty we have here also you can learn alot from other userswhen posting if you register to xisto with the same email as here you can get mycents for posting and then when you got enough you can use them to create your web page or you could use other services that xisto offersIf you want to get mycents fast start posting big posts with alot of words :D also don't spam or post unecesary thing just post if you think you can help an user with your post :DHave Fun!

Hello everyone...I am robin kipson and i am new member to this community.

Hi Robin!
Welcome to Xisto
hope you will enjoy staying at our forum it's a friendly communty we have here also you can learn alot from other users
when posting if you register to xisto with the same email as here you can get mycents for posting and then when you got enough you can use them to create your web page or you could use other services that xisto offers
If you want to get mycents fast start posting big posts with alot of words :D also don't spam or post unecesary thing just post if you think you can help an user with your post :D
Have Fun!
Also you should strat your own thread :D and give us more info about you if you want if not that's it we will have to find it in time .. :D

Hi John and welcome to the best forum community in the world where you will get a lot of fun and get a lot of valuable information: Xisto. I am registered in Xisto since 2009 and I am happy with the service also the possibility to share my little knowledge with people that is sharing their knowledge too. There is a lot of people that post everyday and good moderators to secure that all the content is high quality and I sure you that you never will go bored because posting here is very fun and sharing your knowledge is the best thing in the world. I recommend you to read the TOS and understand everything about the forum first. Here you can also get Mycents and change them for hosting packages and for domains registrations and get your website projects run quickly and with a professional service like paying... I am glad you decided to register and I finally recommend you keep posting good quality post and in a short time when you get to the 20 post you will be able to get your free hosting account and start your website project here in Xisto.Welcome and remember keep posting. Regards.