xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Angelkiller

What Is The Best Rpg On The Gba? what is the best RPG on the gba???

And where do you find it ?? The link would be really helpful.. :D

As also any other links to MMORPG's that you know of .....

Thanks

53508[/snapback]

An MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Nothing on the Gameboy Advance is "Massively Multiplayer and online".

But for good RPGs, there's:

Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance (not really a true RPG, but very fun, albeit repetitive, but great for consuming time)

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (remake of the original two games, great classic, but can get boring when confronted with random battle after random battle),

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (very nice innovative game for GBA, similar to the PS2 KH, but suited for GBA. Definitely if you're a fan of the PS2 version get it)

Golden Sun: I & II (awesome graphics, probably the best on the GBA. Also a GBA only game, although to get the full effect you need both games, and I believe there may be a third one also.)

There are some others, but they're the ones I played and liked.

I would ahve to go with the Golden Sun series aswell. Great graphics, good plot, neat characters and pretty good gamepaly aswell. There aren't many RPG RPGs I can think of on GBA that I played...Though if strategy RPGs count aswell then throw Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Fire Emblem into the hat aswell.

Cool_freaker said:

And where do you find it ?? The link would be really helpful.. :lol:

As also any other links to MMORPG's that you know of .....

Thanks

53508[/snapback]

An MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Nothing on the Gameboy Advance is "Massively Multiplayer and online".

But for good RPGs, there's:

Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance (not really a true RPG, but very fun, albeit repetitive, but great for consuming time)

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (remake of the original two games, great classic, but can get boring when confronted with random battle after random battle),

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (very nice innovative game for GBA, similar to the PS2 KH, but suited for GBA. Definitely if you're a fan of the PS2 version get it)

Golden Sun: I & II (awesome graphics, probably the best on the GBA. Also a GBA only game, although to get the full effect you need both games, and I believe there may be a third one also.)

There are some others, but they're the ones I played and liked.

Thanx for this description, it will be helpful for persons like me to understand there letters like MMORPG

Notice from darkmeca:
Almost the whole post had to be quoted and it wasn't. I can see you have tried but always preview your post before posting to check for these errors. 'Everything Quoted'
Notice from nilsc:
Hosting credits reduced due to not quoting content

Edited by NilsC (see edit history)

There are many very good RPG for GBA and here's my list:Golden Sun I + II: Love the graphics, love the game. Very unique in the storyline and the graphics is much more different than other rpg games.Harvest Moon All Series: A very addictive game and challenging. Have fun checking out the cheats =]. Who would've thought cows and chickens can be so cool?FF Tactics: The battle isn't the best but I like how the weapons are shown during the battle and changes and you switch weapons.Kingdom of Hearts: Unique in the storyline and the graphic wasn't as bad as I thought. It's incredible they can make such a great game for GBA.

Super Mario frickin 3. best rpg in the history of the unvierse. but if you guys want to argue with me...golden sun is good. it goes by pretty fast but its wortht he playing. and the grpahics are AMAZING ::drools::. it was the first game to use the scatter dust effect on the gba. so enjoy!

hmm how is mario 3 considered an rpg?anyway, golden sun series definitly takes the prize for best rpg on the gba, but if strategy rpgs count ff tactics and the fire emblem series are must getsme and my friend started to ask ourselves which game is better ff tactics or the new fire emblem and we still cant decide

I like all Final Fantasy.I think Super Robot Taizen 1 & to is nice to.Summon Knight 1 & to are also good.I hate pokemon but I wonder why I play it a lot.-Aldrich

I think that the best game rpg for gba is the sword of mana, because the story is really amazing, and the graphics are really good. IF you want to play a game really fun play sword of mana-Ricardo