xisto Community
eragon

Dragons Did Exist dragons

Thank you. Ok acording to histery every coultcher around the world has storys about dragon with vareating details from big to small. then ranging from anything from skined to scaled. Haw then do they all have storys about then starting about 239 years before the middel ages and is only within the last few hundred years the stores are reduced to all most none. Witch leads into to this next question if everycoultcher has thes tails then there must have been some aroung becouse at this itme no know about the new world they thought that you would brop of the earth if you went to far so they remaind close to ports but yet there are stores woth the Miya and Inka coultchers about dragons so haw did they get there. If not for dragons beging real. Or is there another explenation.

Edited by eragon (see edit history)

Hello Eragon,good to see your back on topic, Yes there are similar stories round the globe about Dragons, and different cultures all have similar references, but the same can be said for many mythical creatures and some not so mythical, if you look into the history or writings of any culture, and compair it with another culture you will see similarities, be it dragons, vampires, Religeous figures etc, the lines of comparison are all very similar, if you are talking about the worlds ability to know or replicate events with out actually seeing whats happening on the other side of the world, then given this similar time / event line then you could be correct in beleiving that mythical and spiritual creatures and beings were omni present. As you know from my past postings I beleive in the dragon spirit as well as thier actual presence in times gone by, I also believe that there is similarities in many of the worlds wonders. With regards to Dragons and if they exist today, unfortunately I don't beleive we will ever be lucky enough to be graced by thier beauty and power again, I can only hope if they do exist that I will live to see them again, However I think this is unlikely, well no in an actual dragon form, possibly as a spirit guide or energy source. It would please my very much to have someone prove me wrong and show me that they still exist, that would be a wonderful supprise in this very cold world.Jase

I also believe the dragons exist because they find bones right? There are things that exist before that doesn't exist now and there are many things that exists today that doesn't exist before, that's the world evolves.

I also believe the dragons exist because they find bones right? There are things that exist before that doesn't exist now and there are many things that exists today that doesn't exist before, that's the world evolves.

correct... Sorry everyone I just refound the site again now that i have i will continue again.