xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Love Triangle?

There's this guy that I met through one of my friends. I didn't like him at first, but I was aware he liked me. I started talking to him more, and I sorta gave him a second chance. A few weeks later he asked me out after he broke up with his girlfriend. We went out, I broke up with him 3 times, so it was an on-off relationship. Then he finally broke up with me, and said we just needed a "breather". Then when we were talking about it he said that I guess there was no turning back, and that we'd just be friends from now on, and I yelled at him, because that's not what I wanted. Then the next day after I told him my true feelings, how I was in love with him, and I saw that his relationship status changed to in a relationship with some other girl. I felt idiotic telling him how I felt before realising he had a new girlfriend... And then he responded telling me still had the same feelings for me as he did before, and how he was in love with me too. So we've kept "us" a secret, and he always tells me he's never going to leave, and that I'm special, his angel. He says he doesn't want to leave her because he already broke one girls' heart (me) and he wouldn't be able to deal with breaking another. Then a few weeks after keeping this hidden we sort of decided to tell her how we felt about each other. She said that she'd die if he left her, and how she thinks she falling in love with him. They made up, and he removed any doubts of him leaving her. And then just the other day he came over my house, and we hung out with my friends. He kissed me when we were there too... I don't know what to do. Should I stay,and wait for them to break up, or move on? I'm so confused. He says he loves her as a person but is IN love with me. What's the difference? He says he loves me just the way I am, and that he thinks I'm intelligent, my personality is amazing, and that I also have a sexy body. Someone just help me... Should I stay and wait, or move on?