xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stumbler

Frustrated Noob Needs Help

Hey guys,I need help setting up php, apache, mysql locally before i go ahead and pay for a domain and hosting. Can anyone give me a step by step of how to set them all up so they are working together? I dont need help with the coding, i can teach that myself. I just need help with how to set it up, and please dont just say click on install, give full details like where i would find that install and how to open it. Also dont tell me just to search the forum, ive been searching for the past three days and still cant figure out why its not working. Also dont tell me to download this program or that program unless you provide a tutorial on how to use it. Sorry if i came off offensive, im just really frustrated and tired of installing programs and then uninstalling them because they dont do what they are supposed to or dont give instructions on how to use it.Stumbler

you're an idiot

what you say is tru anwiii but the thing that i still can't belive it is that wooot you spamed :D only 3 words in your reply :o you better edit it till not spampatrol findsout and you will get warned
Edit: lol i just saw that you are in spam patrol :)))
Edited by Darkyo13 (see edit history)

All of the web hosters I've tried automatically there for your use, no installation required. Are you using this one, Xisto? Because, if so, I'm sorry, I don't know. I would use a free hosting one where you can get everything set up first easily and then later upgrade to the oe which is better but you have to pay for. Also, I'm pretty sure PHP comes with a manual when you install it.

Edited by Tulip (see edit history)