xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darkyo13

Hi Everyone! Telling everyone that i arrived here :D

Hello :DI made this post to say hi to all and also to ask how i make my domain?Second thing about me i am still a noob at html or php but i want to learn :Dso be prepared for sa beginer i know how are beginers in anything they are the same terible and annoying:Dsrry for my english i'm not a native speaker i'll post again later now i need to go to work bye!

Hello :DI made this post to say hi to all and also to ask how i make my domain?
Second thing about me i am still a noob at html or php but i want to learn :Dso be prepared for sa beginer i know how are beginers in anything they are the same terible and annoying:D
srry for my english i'm not a native speaker i'll post again later now i need to go to work bye!

Hello Darkyo!

Welcome to Xisto. We are a helpful bunch here and we will do what we can to help you get started on your first web site. If you are asking how to get your web site set up, well first you will need to sign up at https://support.xisto.com/ and use the same email address that you used to sign up here on Xisto. This will allow you to start earning myCents from posting here on the forums. MyCents are issued for posting on the forums and can be spent to purchase any services offered on the Xisto website. You could buy web hosting, domain names, and lots of other stuff too.

Enjoy your time here and welcome!

welcome to ks, darkyo. nate gave you your answer in setting up your account to earn mycents from your posts here and have them converted to hosting/domain credits. you shouldn't have a problem, but if you do, let us know!don't worry about being new to things, it's not as annoying to others here as you may think. we will always be here to help you if you need it or have any questions!

ty for the warm welcome :Dbut i dont even see that i have 0.0$ in my account :| why is that :Dalso if i post things (new ones) and i write the source is against the forum rules?? just to know

it takes around 10 posts before everything kicks in. then you will be credited for past posts and future posts.if you are talking about posting copywrited content on the forum, no, it is not allowed unless you put it in quote tags. and it is always recomended that you credit the author. will you get mycents for this? nope. original content only is credited.

the problem is i have over 10 post and still no mycent :|also can any of the old users tell me more abut the mycents sistem something like if you have more then 300 word quality ones you will get around 20mycents or something like this because i want to know if it worths to explain in detail the things or i can only explain short and get almost the same cent's per post

Edited by Darkyo13 (see edit history)