xisto Community
Indego_Media

Lady Gaga's New Clip Judas Great new clip

yuck! even though i admire her and the work she has done and the inspiration she has had from others to get to where she is at now, she isn't my style....so again.... yuck! :)

yuck! even though i admire her and the work she has done and the inspiration she has had from others to get to where she is at now, she isn't my style....so again.... yuck! :)

Anwiii i'm please we can agree to disagree, she ROCKS :) but then again I think you know that too :) Mind you i'm also partial to Pink and her twisted view on the world as well .....

well, i think of her as more of an entertainer than a musician. she has two sides to her and one side will never be complete without the other. that's why it's not my taste. i look for something else when listening to music.i do respect her highly though. i have seen her many times in her interviews.