xisto Community
Indego_Media

Hello From Indego Media :) introducing Me

Hello All,Just thought I should say Hello, its been a while since I actually had time to swing by and post or be involved here. So a little about me............ its all about me isn't it :P Anyway I'm qualified in marketing and management, have been for several years now. Currenlty working and Sales, and Development for a software company that I am part owner of, enjoy working with small business to help them get better web exposure and traffic. Always up for a chat or discussion about just about any thing and very little scares me away so have at it folks.I'm a great listener and usually have sound advise, if i don't i will let you konw somone who may be albe to help you out.So thats it from me, be keen to talk some more to you all. check out my profile for more details.cheers and stay safeJase

hi Indego_Media ,welcome to the community, i hope you will enjoy your time in here. even when the forum looks kind of empty but things will be change soon as i hope. the members here are friendly and very helpful, they can help you in so many ways, also the forums contains a lot of useful information, there are many sections you can browse and search to find the best section that suits your interests.as i can see in your introduction, you could be great member for this forum if you could be active and post a lot. so do your best and hope to see you soon,have fun.btw: just an advice, avoid posting twice in the same section, because this is against the rules of the forums, you can check the rules from here http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

btw: just an advice, avoid posting twice in the same section, because this is against the rules of the forums, you can check the rules from here
http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Hi and thanks for the welcome....

I know the double post was an acident as i hit enter and it submitted it with out me actually having finished writing what I wanted too.... So hopefully it won't happen again

anyway thanks again for the warm welcome

Cheers

Jase

well in this case, i mean when you hit the submit button by accident, just pm a moderator to fix the error. even that may take a few days or weks according to the forum condition but at least you are clear from your side. any way, no need to worry, i reported about that and hope it will be fixed soon. have fun and good luck.

Anyway I'm qualified in marketing and management, have been for several years now.

Now there's a topic I could really use your expertise in. I know it is a deep and complex subject, and there are a lot of tricks a person should have up their sleeve when doing marketing. I'm afraid I don't know nearly enough about it.

Since the majority of my business results in my ability to answer emails I end up agonizing over every word I write sometimes. Did I say it right? Do I give the impression I know what I am talking about? Do I sound professinal enough, or too professional to the point I seem uncaring? I should probably tell you, I raise dogs. People are very emotional about dogs, and it can be a very fine line with answering questions and not coming across as being too flakey or being cold and impersonal. It's really hard to find a good balance. If you have any sugestions, I'd certainly be happy to hear them!

Now there's a topic I could really use your expertise in. I know it is a deep and complex subject, and there are a lot of tricks a person should have up their sleeve when doing marketing. I'm afraid I don't know nearly enough about it.
Since the majority of my business results in my ability to answer emails I end up agonizing over every word I write sometimes. Did I say it right? Do I give the impression I know what I am talking about? Do I sound professinal enough, or too professional to the point I seem uncaring? I should probably tell you, I raise dogs. People are very emotional about dogs, and it can be a very fine line with answering questions and not coming across as being too flakey or being cold and impersonal. It's really hard to find a good balance. If you have any sugestions, I'd certainly be happy to hear them!

Hey Sheepdog, I too breed dogs, so I think we have a lot in common, well my Partner and I have been with Cavalier King Charles Spaneils for the past 9 years and just recently moved into the Harvanese Breed as well. I'd be only to happy to talk to you about your marketing needs as well as your concerns about how to address / approach email correspondence. and any other marketing info you need.

hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers
Jase